Chapter 3

---
3rd POV
---

After a 3 hour plane ride, Andy, Nile, Nicky and Joe were in Germany, where sneaking into the building were they were told kids were being kept, and they were all feeling a sense of Déjà vu.

" this feels familiar" Nicky whispered, and right at that moment they her guns click

" Mother Fuck" Andy stared but didn't , as the lights turned onto to reveal German men, lined up with guns, while others ran behind them and grabbed their arms causing the four to drop their weapons. Men were now holding the four up in front the room.

" this is Morocco all over again" Nicky said

Then one German man walked up to Andy and started to talk.

" we were tipped of that you were coming, our people have been wanting to kill you for a long time now." Then man said in a thick German accent

But Andy just stayed silent, she didn't want to piss him off and her not having immortality didn't make this situation better.

" now that I have you, I shall kill you and then torture your friends" The German man spoke again, but now backing up

" no, no,no, no" Nile, Nicky, and Joe started saying together, sacred that Andy was going to die. While Andy was trying to find a week point in mans grip, on her. But there was none, and she had to be careful because one wrong move the line of men in front of her would easily shoot, but this time she wouldn't heal.

" time to say good bye" the man said once more as he now raised his machine gun to Andy.

" Nooooo, Andy" the Three yelled trying to get loose so that they could protect Andy.

But before they new it the sound of a machine gun went off, and all Andy could do was close eyes and accept death, but when the sound went away and nothing had happened to her, she opened her eyes to see someone standing in front of her.

-----
Note: Sorry it short