the beginning

Y/n POV

I got out the car and looked at the school, it wasn't to big or small it was mediumish, I walked up to the yellow door and opened it seeing a bald man standing in front of me. He was wearing a green shirt with blue jeans and brown shoes "hello you must be y/n l/n, welcome to my school house!" The bald man said while waving at me. "Hello mr" I waved back "call me baldi no need to be formal!" Baldi smiled "okay baldi" I walked into the first classroom there was and saw a journal, I grabbed the journal saw the math problems "math?" I questioned listently as I answered the math questions "congratulations come to the front for your prize!" Baldi said as you went to the front and baldi was holding out a coin for you to grab. You grab the coin "thank you baldi" you thanked the bald man "np y/n" he smiled, you went to another classroom and found a journal again you grabbed the journal and answered the question 2 + 2 = 4, 5 + 5 = 10, the last question was very hard so you put a 0. You got it wrong and started hearing a ruler being smacked, i ran out the classroom and I saw baldi smacked the ruler in his hand while walking towards me. I quickly ran through the other yellow doors since there were three yellow doors on each side. I ran into another classroom and saw a pair of scissors, I grabbed the scissors and put them in my f/c (favorite color) back pack. I ran out the classroom and saw baldi down the hallway so I ran the other way, "let's play!" A little girl said while giving me a rope. I quickly took the scissors and cut the rope "aww that makes me sad" the little girls smile turned into a frown then walked away I felt bad but when i saw baldi in the corner of my eye I started running again.

(I'll make another part in the morning or tomorrow and I know i suck at making stories)