ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ ᴀꜱꜱ

after standing in front of my locker for about 5 minutes typing away; i finally twist my lock to the right digits '11-30-20'

after standing in front of my locker for about 5 minutes typing away; i finally twist my lock to the right digits '11-30-20' . i feel the knob click , i take it out of the loop and i open the small door holding all my belongings .

i grab my theatre notes notebook that sunoo left for me . i text him again thanking him for putting them in here and close the door , looping the locket around the hook that keeps it sealed away from others .

i put the notebook in its designated spot in my backpack and zip it closed , walking back to where i left jake . he spots me from a couple feet distance and shoves his phone into his backpack and grabbing his car keys out of the side pocket .

we walk out the school doors with me trailing barley a foot behind him towards the lot . jake presses the button on his keys to unlock his car as we come close to it . i go to the passengers side and grab the handle; opening the door .

i slip my backpack off my back and sit down on the leather seats , setting it down onto the floorboard in front of me . jake does the same , but throws his in the backseat with no care . i grab the seatbelt and buckle it in and so does jake .

he starts to back up out of the parking lot and drives onto the roads towards my house . bored i stare out the window , while he switches through the channels and lands on one playing pop songs . i wasn't interested in the songs and it's not like we were gonna talk in the first place , so grabbed my phone .

 i wasn't interested in the songs and it's not like we were gonna talk in the first place , so grabbed my phone