Anh em đi chơi biển( English)

This is for me aly_the_wolf, guys!  Promise!
..........

Going to the beach today, everyone cleaned up and loaded their luggage in the car and went on the road.  Ice was driving and Au was playing rope in the passenger seat.  The back seats are Thunderstorm on the left, Quake next and Boboiboy.  On the right are Sister Aly, Thorn, Blaze and finally Solar.

It's been more than 11 o'clock, everyone is asleep, Au has to drive the car by herself.

' It's already past 11 o'clock, lunch has already been eaten.  So why are we the only ones driving :v?'

Going to the beach, seeing everyone not getting up yet, Au drove his car and crashed straight into a tree. The brothers were startled to wake up.

"Whoa *Beep* Au! Are you trying to assassinate us?"
Blaze grabbed Au's collar and shook it back and forth.

"Who knows¯\\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯"

"Okay then. Go to the hotel to check in"
Quake rubbed his forehead.

At Hoi Phuong Hoang Hotel :))))))

  Aly, Au are in room 307, Boboiboy, Thorn and Quake are in room 308, Thunderstorm, Solar and Blaze are in room 306, and Ice and Cyclone are in room 309. After receiving the brothers, they went to the beach to play.

The sea is cool and windy.  The non-playing guild includes: Au, Quake, Boi, Thunder.  The non-sitting guilds are: Solar, Thorn, Cyclone and Blaze.  Ice is neither playing nor sitting, sleeping.

During the day, they swim, polish, dive, and have dinner at the hotel.  Glad it wasn't for Mr. Blaze's vandalism here ;-;.  What do people think after taking a shower?  Of course, go back to sleep tomorrow and play again.  Play 3 days 2 nights.  I just know Boboiboy is "gentle" with Trio trouble maket like laos

Go home from 6pm until 9pm.  When I went, it was 8 o'clock to 11 o'clock, so it took exactly 3 and a half hours to go.  And end this case.  Fun but Blaze broke so not happy :))