Families (Chapter 48)

He silently went behind Reem, and back hugged her, while holding her hands in his, so she couldn't do anything. She stayed in position for sometime before she started moving trying to get out of his grip.

Reem: Jai, who romances in front of elders? Even your elder sister is here. 

Jai: Why do you think I am romancing with you? We are not even a couple. 

Reem: Shut up. 

Changing the topic, he said something in her ear, as she kept trying to come out, she said something to him. They both kept talking for sometime, whole time Reem trying to get out of his grip. No one could hear them. 

Jaan: Jai tu nikla kaise, yeh rassiya itni tight bandhi hui hai. Aur tum dono kya baate kar rahe ho tabse? ( Jai how did you get out, these ropes are tied so tightly. And what are you both talking about since so long?)

Reem(ignoring Jaan's questions): Guards, sab bahar jao. Mujhe in sabse kuch baate karni hai. ( Guards, go out. I want to talk to all of them.)

She said, with an evil smile. They left seeing her expression which she removed once they left, and Jai left Reem and went back to the chair he was tied on, and Reem tied his hands again. She pulled it harshly making him shout in pain, and glare at her, to which she smirked at him. 

Reem: Kuch zyada hi dimaag nahi chalata hai tu? ( Don't you run your brain too much?)

She whispered while bringing her face closer to his. 

Jai: Who is trying to romance in front of elders now? 

Reem: I don't know. 

She winked and stood properly. 

Anu: Koyi batayega kya ho raha hai? Jai tu khudko phirse kyu bandhwa raha hai? Aur guards bahar kyu gaye, aur aa rahe hai jitne mein kya bolna tha tujhe Reem? ( Will anyone say what is happening here? Jai why did you get yourself tied again? Why did the guards go out and what did you want to say till they come Reem?)

Jai: Shanti rakh thodi. ( Calm down.)

Ari: Aur koyi tujhe maare, usse pehle mein teri jaan le lungi. Hume teri dost ne kidnap kar liya hai uncle aunty ke liye, tum dono pata nahi kya baate kar rahe the, aur ab bol raha hai shanti rakh. ( Before anyone else does, I'll kill you. Your friend has kidnapped us for uncle aunty, none of us know what you both are talking, and you are asking me to calm down.)

Reem once again ignored the questions. 

Reem: Sab log apne haat kholo. ( All of you open your hands.)

Lucky: Tune itna tight bandha hai, kaise khole? ( You tied so tightly, how do we open them?)

Reem: Haat nikalne ki koshish bhi nahi ki kisine. Jai ne kya jadu se apne haato ki rassi kholi thi? ( None of you even tried freeing your hands only. Did Jai open the rope on his hands with magic?)

All tried removing the ropes, and it came off easily. They looked at her in surprise. 

Reem: Woh rassi khali dekhne mein tight lagti hai, baaki bahut loose bandhi hai.  ( The rope just looks tight, but its tied very loosely.?)

Everyone opened their hands. 

Rosh: Hume bhi kuch bataoge tum log? Guards waapis aa jayege. ( Will you both tell us also something? The guards will come back.)

Reem: Woh guards waapis nahi aane waale hai. Aur ab suno, Rits ke parents tum sabko maarna chahte hai, aur mai unki help kar rahi hu, kam se kam unhe aisa lagta hai. Maine koyi injection nahi lagaya hai, tum sab par fake bruises hai. Thodi der mein Rits ke parents aayege, unke saath woh 4 bodyguards bhi hoge jo yaha the. Tumhare bruises ko dekh kar, aur tumhe bandhawa dekh kar unhe lagega tum kuch nahi kar sakte. Tab hum sab milkar unhe maarna hoga. ( The guards are not going to return. And now listen, Ritika's parents want to kill you all, and I am helping them, at least they think so. I haven't injected anyone anything, you all have fake bruises. Within sometime Rits' parents will come, the 4 bodyguards will also be with them. Seeing you all beaten up and tied, they will think that you all can't do anything. At that time we all will have to kill them.)

Everyone agreed, knowing that they can't leave these people alive, because either the group lives or the couple. After few minutes, Mr. and Mrs. Badiani came, and everything worked according to the plan. They tied the six to the chairs and Reem set fire because no one had the courage to kill with their own hands. After ensuring none of the six survived, they returned to the guest house. 

Reem: Aaj idhar hi rehte hai, jo sab jagah maine boli thi, waha kal jayege, aur parso niklenge Manali ke liye. ( Lets stay here itself today, we can go to the places I said tomorrow, and day after tomorrow we'll leave for Manali.)

Rits: Waise Jai, tujhe sab pata kaise chala? ( Btw Jai, how did you find out everything?)

Jai: Bas pata chal gaya. ( I just did.)

He said looking at Reem who looked away, but he didn't miss her smile. 

Avu: Aur kitne secrets hai tum dono ke? ( How many more secrets do you both have?)

Jaireem: 2. 

Everyone looked at them in disbelief. 

Reem: Acha mai apne mom dad se baat karke aati hu, warna woh log bolenge ki doston ke saath trip par gayi, toh hume bhool hi gayi. ( Ok now I'll go and talk to mom dad, or they'll say that she went on trip with friends and forgot us.)

Even Jaineet, Jaan and Faisarth called their parents, and Shivi called their brothers and sister in laws. Reem came back after sometime, to see all still talking, and introducing each other to their families, even Jaan was talking with Ayaan. 

Fais: Reem, idhar aa na. ( Reem, come here no.)

She widened her eyes, even Jai. Fais realised his mistake. He went to handle the situation. 

Jai: Faisu, kisko bula raha hai tu? Reem kaun hai? Aaj kal pata nahi kya kya bolta rehta hai. Namaste aunty, namaste uncle. ( Faisu, who are you calling? Who is Reem? God knows what all you keep speaking these days. Namaste aunty, namaste uncle.)

Vibha/Ramvir: Namaste Jai. 

Jai: Samaira, tu bhi aa na. ( Samaira, you also come no.)

Reem went and sat beside Jai. 

Reem: Namaste. 

Vibha/Ram: Namaste Samaira. 

Vibha: Tu toh ek hi baar aayi thi ghar, wapas kabhi milna hi nahi hua. Hospital mein bhi tujhse milne ke liye time nahi nikaal sake. ( You came to our home just once, then I never got to meet you again. Even in hospital I didn't get time to talk to you.) 

Reem: Trip ke baad aaungi milne. Mr. Nigam aap kaise ho ab? ( I'll come after the trip. Mr. Nigam how are you now?)

Ram: Mai ab thik hu, aur tu mujhe uncle bula sakti hai. ( I am good now, and you can call me uncle.)

Reem(immediately): Nahi. ( No.)

She bit her tongue. 

Reem: Mera matlab chalega, mai Mr. and Mrs. Nigam hi bula lungi. ( I mean its fine, I'll call you both Mr. and Mrs. Nigam only.)

Vibha, Ram, Faisu and Sid looked at her in confusion but let it be. Jai saw Reem was getting a bit uncomfortable not knowing what to say. 

Jai: Aap log baat karo, mai aur Samaira aate hai, hume kuch kaam hai. ( You all talk, I and Samaira will come in sometime, we have some work.)

Before anyone could say anything he pulled her to his room. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------