Chapter 01: Chocolate

Disclaimer
Unfortunately,I do not own any of the ateez character and everything in here does not reflect the reality.

This book is gonna start with San's situation and San's situation ends with chapter Wooyoung

San pov

"See you,San!" my friend exclaimed while waving his hand "Walk safely!" I beamed and he tripped on nothing as I just laughed at him.

"He's so stupid." I glared at the voice "Don't say that!" I whined at him "I say whatever I fucking want." he stated blankly.

***

"Eomma,I'm here~" I sing-song as I enter the door "Oh son,you're here." my mother greeted me and proceed to hug me.

"Eomma,I will go to my room,I want to chat with my friend." I informed her and she nod.

"Since when were we friends?" the same male ask behind me when we enter my room "Shiber please,if we're not fucking friends than what are we?Lover?" "San please,stop fucking call me the name you give to your plushie." "Line stealer." I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that." he informed me and I pout while taking a seat on the bed "Then what is our relationship!?" I whined to the standing male.

He looks like he's thinking about something before snapping his finger loudly "Beauty and the beast!" he exclaimed while pointing to me with a smile as I stare blankly at him.

"...don't say you're the beast." I said,he sighed before approaching me and put a hand on my shoulder,but not exactly touching me "No San,you're the beast,I'm beautiful as fuck." he stated shamelessly.

"You're really shameless." I voiced out my thought and he brushed his invisible long hair at my comment.

"It's not my fault if I'm gorgeous." "You're a fucking lump of black things that only shape like a human and have my voice in my eyes." I stated the truth.

"It's alright,you're pretty too,just not at my level." he stated mockingly to me "...I think it's better for me to do some shitty homework than talking with you."

***

Now I don't know what to do.Guess it's time to spill some tea.

I was doing my homework peacefully and Shiber was playing around the room with anything he could find.Then he got bored and want to have a convo with me,I refused because I have to finish my homework.

At last it's decided that I'll do my homework without any disturbance and Shiber will just watch me do...whatever he watch me for.

And now he's still staring,not at me but at my workbook,too bored probably,he keeps staring,sure it's not wrong to stare,it just feels...uncomfortable.

"You're being fidgety." he stated beside me "N-no,I'm not!" I stutter out as he chuckle,and sure even if he has my voice,his voice is so intoxicating.

"Why are you blushing?" he ask me when he realize that I'm red as fuck "I-I'm not bl-blushing!" I denied him,but it seems too loud for my mom to ask me "Son,who are you talking to!?" "I-I'm on phone with my friend eomma!"

"Yeah sure." I scowled at his word "Shut up." "Back to my question,why are you blushing?" he ask me again and I stay silent.

"...you know too,that I...have a crush...on you..." I answered honestly and look up to him,and he probably don't have a face but I can sense that he's sad as usual when I confess my feelings for him.

"...looks like I can only sigh?" he commented silently "...I don't even know why I like you in the first place." I said suddenly.

"Opposite attract?" he suggested and I jeered at him "What opposite attract?If it's opposite attract then you must've already be with me." he only nod at me with a "Right."

—————

"You're my sunshine~my only sunshin-" I turn off my phone alarm "Why do I even agree to set that annabelle song as my ringtone?" I question to no one in particular "Good morning,looks like you have a great nightmare." Shiber greeted me with his usual foul mouth,probably referring to my bed hair.

"Do you have a good sleep?" I ask him "You really like teasing with how I never sleep." he commented while answering and I play a grin on my face.

He watch me with his usual unexplainable stare everytime when I smile,laugh or grin "Wha' chu looking at?" I ask him in a dialect "Nothin'" he reply back with the same dialect.

"...Shiber,what day is today?" I ask him "It's Saturday and stop fucking call me Shiber." I ignored him and go to the bathroom.

"...you're weird today." he stated while following me "First,don't follow me to the bathroom and second,weird how?" I spoke to him "First,why do you act shy,I've seen everything and second,you're showering early today."

I glared at him and stop my track with red face "I'm showering because I want to go somewhere,and please stop stealing my lines." "Are you the main character of a fanfic or what?Until you forbid me stealing your line." he complained to me.

"Yeah,I'm the bullied main character that has a crush on his monster." I dissed toward him "I don't think so,the main character have to be pretty." he stated,I know that he's teasing me and he loves me but still,it hurts.

I walk into the bathtub with an upset mood and he just stare as I take off my clothes and dip my body in the water with a pout present.

"You're upset." he said next to my tub "Are you upset because of what I say?" he ask to me caringly with a stare "...do you love me?" I ask suddenly and he looks taken aback.

"Sannie you know I can't-" "Do you loves me or not?Just tell me,I want to know." I spoke with eyes cast downward and my body curled up in the bathtub.

"...I like you." he answered,but it's not the answer I want,I get out of the bathroom with my top to take some supplementry chocolate that I always hide somewhere in my room for stress.

I sit on my bed—not caring if it'll be wet—and I take a bite from the food with an sad expression "Does he loves me or not?"

I didn't particularly chew the chocolate,it's more like I wait for them to melt in my mouth,which resulted in me not enjoying the sweet.

"...you should continue wash up." Shiber suggested to me and I comply,putting away the treat and walk back to the bathroom.

'I want to die'