one

~Unknown pov~

"Are we sure she is what we need for this character"  on lady said looking over at  the man beside her

"Yes she is close to omar's age so it wouldnt spark anything weird" the male said looking over the self tape that was sent in "her skills are amazing she can act and sing I say we give her a call"

~madeleine's pov~

"Madi lets get moving in there you know we have a big day ahead of us" my mother shouted from the other side of the door.

I  sat up and gently rubbed my eyes. But i still didnt have the motivation to get up "I'll be out in a minute" i said softly.

I slowly got myself together and got fully out of bed. I grabbed a change of clothes and took a quick shower awakening me from the sleepiness that did pass.

When i finished the bathroom I grabbed anything i needed from my room before heading down the hall to the kitchen where my mother sat.

"Goodmorning madi" she said setting a bowl of cereal in frounf of me "you have a few job interviews today just so you renember why i woke you up so early"

I nodded as i unlocked my phone seeing a email from a weird name. I quickly opened it. My heart began to beat faster as i read each word. Until i read the words 'please call ***-***_**** for farther information'

"What is it sweetie you've gone pale"

"Well I dont really need to go job hunting and you get to go home for a while"  i set my phone down and smiled at her

"I suppose you got the part in the movie you went crazy about"

"Yes i did. I just need to call to verify a few things" a smile remains on my face as I dialed the number.

~Unknow pov~

"Yes we are more then excited to have a wonderful acter like you playing in our movie, now there is just one more thing we would like the add" the lady said into the phone waiting for a respones for the other end

"Ok what might that be" Madeleine said from the other side

"We are well aware you placed a self tape for a smaller part but we had someone placed pluse you arent as tel as we need you to be" the lady took a small pause "but we had a lead female role that hadnt been filled yet so we decided to give you that roll seeing as you fit it perfectly we hope to see you at rehearsal the week" 

"Oh trust me you will see me there and im fine with any role thank you so much" the call ended

~ alrighty so I may have a very stong (actually really large) young royal addiction so I decided to make a book about omar 'simon' from the show. I got bored but enjoy. <3