six

~ok i know i havent post in a while but i had a minor mental health relapse so i wasn't allowed any electronics for a while but ive been feeling a lot better and feel like im back in a good place and as long as i can keep the ideas coming ill keep posting updates~

🥰 

"So whats going on between you and omar" my mother said sitting next to me om the couch

"I dont know mom if i knew what we were i'd tell you"

"But you like him don't you" I smiled "madi you do like him. Does he know"

"No he doesn't" I said. "Also he is coming over so we can go over to run lines for our last scene so don't say anything mom" 

"no promises" she said walking into the kitchen "so what do you want to have tonight" 

"i dont know mom anything works fine with me" i said looking for my script 

"great how about what i alwats make for when you had a guy over" she looked at me as i slowly looked up at her "not meaning that in a bad way honey but its  just easy and what cody liked so"

she trailed off "mom it has nothing to do with him and do me a favo and dont bring him up please i dont want to be reminded about any of it" i said softly. a gentle knock pulled me out of the slump i put myself in so i got up and opened the door. omar greated me with a wide smile i moved slightly and gestured for him to come in.

the longer we talked the more my fake smile turned into a real one. "can i ask you a question madi" omars voice pulled me out of the daze i was in everything he had said kinda went in one ear and out the other it was nice to listen to his voice it was soothing "madi" his voice said yet again 

"im sorry i keep dazing out" i looked into his brown eyes and finally started listening to what he was saying

"i was asking you how you ended up in this show because i remember you telling me thet you had very little experience with acting" he paused "and also why youve been kinda absent from the conversation" 

"for the acting thing i was in a few plays growing up and so i felt connected to it in a way, as for the not talking much i just have a lot on my mind and its hard to stay focused on one thing .

he nodded his head and moved on. i did feel bad for not talking to him as much but i felt like i didnt know what to talk about in the moment. 

ok this is a very short chapter i just kinda want to have a filler and i kinda feel like im being loud and its a school night so i do have to get to sleep so goodnight and ill try to post an update tomorrow <3