Lol, just kitten! [14]

O

The next day, first thing after they got ready, was carefully, I mean this, they carefully left the hotel that was now being rebuilt. They checked out, got a cab, went to Tareta for awhile, got some pan dulce, and went to the airport.

They were about two hours early, as the flight left at three (3), am. Luz wished the trip lasted longer, but she'd have another chance during winter break. Prince was shrunk once more, the pets being put in the carrier.

When the group got go the boarding area, all they had to do, was wait. Two long, boring, dreadful, hours. Well Camilla and the pets did! Luz saw a mini library in the corner, so she went and picked a book, which was in Spanish, and began reading it to keep herself up.

Camilla got Luz about ten minutes before their plane got ready to board, then got on. They were first ones again, but weirdly, they didn't have economy. They had business class. The group had no idea why, but found out when they sat down.

There was a candy, note, and Amilotl on the seat. The note was from their steward and hostess, the ones from the other flight. They appreciated her kindness, loved the candy, gave her a small upgrade, and hoped she had an amazing day.

Luz used a spell to put it the note in her chest of important things, being kind really does get you somewhere.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The flight took four hours, the drive home was only about fourty minutes as there was no traffic and not many cars. It was now 7:54 am. Luz had an hour to sleep, or get ready. She chose to get ready. Luz packed her attire to the dance just in case, got ready, had breakfast, left a snack out for Venom by the back gate, and went to Willow's house.

The walk wasn't far, so it was actually easy to get to. Mister.Park answered the door, greeted Luz with a hearty laugh, and let her in. "Willow's upstairs, she'll be down in a bit."

Gator rushed over, "Luz! It's been so long I forgot your smell!"

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" Luz giggled, ruffling his fur. "Thank you Mister.Park."

He nodded, heading to the kitchen, Luz messing up Gators fur. "I love you so much!" He barked. "I've been giving Willow lessons, she can only understand her name so far."

"Well you're a very good teacher, how have you been?"

He panted, his tail wagging swiftly, "I have been better, my toy ripped while I walked through a half closed door. Stupid door." He growled. "That door faced the wrath of Gator Park! Oh! Park! Let's go park!"

He pulled back, rushing up the stairs and down, jumping around Luz. "I love the park!" He barked cheerfully. "Park! Let's go to the park!"

"We have school Gator, we can't go just yet."

He whimpered, giving her super sad puppy eyes, "Pleasssee??"

"I'm sorry, we'll go later, maybe you can go with Nero and Prince! They can take you."

The door upstairs opened, quick foots- teps nearing, "Luz! Morning! You ready? How was your trip? I should've asked that first--"

Luz giggled, opening the door, "It was great! I met someone there, I also got you something!" Luz waved towards the kitchen. "Bye Willow's dad's!!"

Mr.Park waved as his husband flipped an egg, Willow waving and blowing a kiss to her dad. She ruffled Gators fur before exiting the house, closing the door behind herself. "Are you ready for the dance?" Willow asked.

Luz shrugged, "I have my attire ready, but not myself." Luz sighed. "Do you know who's Grom queen?"

"It's Pretend Prom, and it's always Amity." Willow sighed.