1

I'm not sure if I just woken up from coma, or it's a dream.

*Ringggggg...... the cloak beside her bed were ringing loudly.

"Since when did I ever have a cloak to wake me up!"

Arelyn reached the cloak without looking at the cloak and shut it down.

Still hasn't wake up, someone came in her bedroom.

The bedroom door were knocked, "Young miss, have you woken up......"a lady voice speaking to wake up Arelyn.

"Mom, it's literally pandemic, and why is your voice so different......"

Arelyn didn't bother to wake up, until......

"Mom i locked my bedroom door, how did you get in?!" Quickly she jumped out off bed.

Her bedroom literally different from her own bedroom,

"Young miss i know you miss madam, but no need to be to broken heart"

The voice talking to Arelyn just now was a young lady with a weird mid dress wearing a sad expression while looked toward Arelyn. Arelyn were in puzzled situation, there is nothing she could think of.

"Umm...can i be alone for a moment?" Asking politely, although the lady seems to be shocked by Arelyn behavior.

Suddenly a blue window just like a game status popped in front of Arelyn.

"Did i dream to much, or i have been creating to much imagination?!" Questioning herself, the blue window suddenly welcoming Arelyn.

*Welcome, please enter your name ............*

Arelyn just type her name while progressing what is happening around here.

Suddenly a shadow looks like grim reaper appear out of nowhere giving Arelyn heart attack.

"How the f* am i here, i am a minor, kidnapping a 14 year old girl is illegal, and what is this weird blue window?!"

The grim reaper laugh toward Arelyn, "young lad, it wasn't intentional for me to bring you here, you could say it was an accident"

Arelyn couldn't believe the what was happening, not that she couldn't believe rather she isn'tt in her rational situation.

If that shadow is lying, i don't know what will i be, now we could only hope this is only a dream.

"No it's not a dream, rather if you survive, you live"

"What do you...mean...?" Confused by the grim reaper, Arelyn couldn't do anything since she herself doesn't know what's going on.

"What did you do before you came here?"
"I went to sleep you bastard, what else would I do, i need enough sleep to wake up early!"

"Then i just made a grave mistake! You weren't the one who suppose to be here!"

"Yeah...i weren't i probably should be laying on my bed while reading mangsa instead in talking with a bastard unknown shadow and unfamiliar bedroom"

"It's not a mistake, it was bound to be like this, you were only doing what is given" suddenly another shadow showed up out of nowhere.

"Ha...ha...ha...where am I. This is getting creepy?!"

"We......you need to figure it out yourself, we don't even know anything about this, but we can provide you anything"

Arelyn carefully thinking and the only things she came up with is......

"Seven black pair of hoodies, seven black pair of sport pants, seven pair of underwear, a backpack, a black mask, seven pair of black sports shoes and my spectacle"

"Why are the things you request most of it you need seven pair and black ones?!"

"One wee have seven days, i can't think of any color! My spectacle is important"

While discussing Arelyn overhear their discussion

"I think it's okay than the former?!"

"We shouldn't say something about that remember!"

What does they mean by the former, did there is more people who was in the same place as me?

After the discussion over, they decided to gave Arelyn what she asked for.

"Can I ask one last question?"

"What is it human?,our job is only delivering you message after this we won't meet again"

"Why is there is a blue window in front of me?!"

Even the grim reaper have no idea,

"I don't think I see any blue window, we need to leave now, then may good luck with you"

Arelyn just stay silent, she couldn't grasp a single things that happening. A sudden knock on the door snap Arelyn from her thought.

"Young miss, do you need anything?"

"For now, no"

Although the language were different, Arelyn could speak as if it was her mother language.

Entering the bathroom, Arelyn looked for mirror.

"This is my body, my medium length chestnut hair color, my dark brown hair, my appearance changing to my original appearance"

Suddenly the status window appear

*Ran away to go to the execution site*
*Punishment: pushups 100, ran 10 km, lose a skill*

"Is this a torture for me, i have been a sloth after the pandemic and you suddenly asked me to be productive, get the hell out!"

While bathing and cursing the window status, Arelyn wore her hoodie and pants along with her spectacle.

"Now i need to ran away from home?! Where the hell do i live then?!"

While jumping and escaping the big mansion quietly, Arelyn wore a cloak to cover up her appearance.

"Why am I stuck in a situation like this? And I still not sure how I got involve in this situation"

Now that I think about it, my memories becoming faint, mostly before I got here.

After escaping Arelyn wander around the town......

To be continued......