𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

🤰

"Princess Y/n are you already ready?"

I look over my shoulder to see Natasha my personal help. She has a huge smile on her lips while staring at me. My face then instantly heat up in shyness.

"I'm sorry Princess, I-I don' want to make you uncomfortable. You j-just look amazing..."

Natasha nervously explain as I saw how her body tense. I smile at her then I shook my head.

Natasha known me for years and I am proud to say that she is a sister I never had even though my father despise her from being unwealthy.

However despite of me being close with Natasha, the latter always think that it's inappropriate as she keep telling that I should not treat her like we're equal.

She's stubborn and so am I.

"Nat, I told you to not call me Princess when we are alone." I whine as I pout a little. "You're like a big sister to me!" I sadly mutter.

I then look away on her to stare at my balcony. It's spring time so our people aren' problematic about the cold or something.

It' now my 20th birthday but instead of feeling enthusiastic I felt the opposite. I never wanted to marry a guy who's a grown up arrogant, spoiled brat, guy who's a lot of ego and my most hated part of are being irresponsable and couldn' stand on his own feet.

How the hell would we make our own family if even his needs he would still rely on his parents. I better live and die being alone than to be tied with anyone.

I then frown when I remember the list my father gave me.

The first one on it is the so called mighty Thor. The Prince who lack in knowledge in everything. The only thing that he is good is from being impulsive and definitely a big no for me.

The same as Prince Anthony the intellegent guy with a huge as a mountain ego. He is the Prince of Stark Kingdom, the place that is wealthy of advance and enhance things.

Third is Prince James Buchanan from Hydraville Kingdom from North. The one who has an anger and trust issue with everyone.

Even though Prince James is handsome, I don' want my life to be stressful and full of arguments.

Fourth is Prince Bruce. The hardworking, independent guy the most okay among all. However the problem is, he is too hardworking that he couldn' make time for his wife and ofcourse I don' like that.

I was just interrupted with my thoughts when a soft hand lay on my shoulder. Then when I look to the person I saw Natasha.

Nat has a small apologizing smile on her lips before I felt how her arms engulfed me with her warm embrace. She even gave my forehead a assuring kiss.