Chapter 2

Chapter 2
~Diagon Alley and Platform 9 ¾ ~ 

     A week has passed, it is finally the day we go to get my school stuff. Eva has not missed a chance to tell me how much she is going to love me being gone, but also threw a fit that I am getting new things so my parents promised her all the toys she wants when they get back. My parents have just dropped Eva off at one of her friends house’s for the day, then we head to London which thankfully isn’t a long drive. We are walking down the street looking for a place called ‘The Leaky Cauldron’, Professor McGonagall had explained how to get to Diagon Alley to my mother. My dad spots this rundown place that no one spares a second glance at, hanging above the door is an old sign reading ‘The Leaky Cauldron’. He held the door for my mom walking off, almost causing the door to smack me in the face. I follow them being quiet, a man leads them to a brick wall tapping multiple times until it opens up.

     After going into Gringotts bank exchanging our money for wizard money, thankfully dad is a successful business owner so we don’t have to worry about money. My mom leads me to get all my supplies starting with my books, then robes, and down the list. Slowly we cleared the list except for the wand and my mom said something about getting me an owl since I quote on quote “Need company since no one would want to be my friend”. My dad and mom hand me some money telling me to get a wand while they get an owl. I walk into Ollivanders wand shop, an ancient looking man walks up to the counter.
“Getting your first wand?” He asks and I just reply with a nod. He claps his hand together telling me to wait a second. He comes back with a wand telling me to give it a wave. As I do the lamp shatters.
“Nope, absolutely not,” he takes the wand back and similar things happen with the next four wands such as: an inkpot exploding, wands falling off the shelves,etc. Finally after five minutes of searching he comes back with a wand.
“This one is Alder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 ¾” and surprisingly swishy flexibility,” He hands it to me. As I take it I feel a sense of warmth washes over me as a golden light emerges from the wand.
“Amazing wand, I hope to see wonderful things from you,” the man says as I pay him leaving with the wand.

    I see my parents a few feet away from the door I just left with this beautiful brown owl with a snowy white spot over its eye. My mom checks over the list once again ensuring we have everything, and we head home. People gave us weird stares, as we walked down the streets of London with an owl. As soon as we get home I take my stuff up to my room, and start thinking of a name for my owl. I decided to name my owl Apollo, I just felt as if the name fit him.

    It seemed like forever but September 1st finally came around, I was so excited to be heading to Hogwarts, but didn’t show it. Not that much of a suprise I don’t show my emotions. We headed to the train station, well my parents just dropped me off and left me with a trolley full of my things and my ticket. I read it ‘Platform 9 ¾” That doesn’t exist does it? I walk around until I get between platform 9 and 10, I almost decide on giving up until I hear a woman yell.
“C’mon platform 9 ¾  this way,” I stand off to the side near them and watch a red head boy run straight into the wall between platform 9 and 10 and disappear. I watch his boy ask her how to do it and I listen closely not wanting to socialise. After everyone had run through the barrier I did, scared I would just smash into the wall. When I don’t I open my eyes to see this beautiful train, I quickly board since it is a few minutes until 11. I find an empty compartment and shut myself inside it, then quickly change into my robes. Sitting down I look out the window as the train takes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2, 753 words it is kinda rushed right now, but I don't want to bore you all with the beginning stuff.  I hope you enjoy.