SURPRISE - IV

Purvi : Happy birthday.. Mera surprise kaisa laga..?

Kavin : Waah...!!! Kya surprise diya.. Kabhi sapne mei bhi nahi socha tha ki...

Purvi : Ki mai hi aapki favourite devil143_imaginations hu na.. Vaise, aap kuch bhul rahe hai..

Kavin : Kya..?

Purvi (smile) : I love you too..

Kavin (controlling his smile under his throat) : Bahut jaldi bata diya..

Purvi : Vaise, mai abhi bhi do baaton ko lekar hairaan hu..

Kavin : Ha pata hai ki tum kya puchogi.. Yahi na ki mera chota sa os tumhari badi badi kahanion se famous kaise hua..? Yeh tho mujhe bhi nahi pata..

Purvi : Nahi.. Uska tho mujhe pata hai ki kaise hua.. Mai tho is baat ko leke hairaan hu ki aapne romantic story mei kiss vagera nahi likha.. Aap tho bahut romantic hai na..

Kavin : Sharam karo.. Vaha bachchhe bhi padhte honge..

Purvi : Oh ho.. Aapko tho bahut sharam aa raha hai.. Khair, chaliye dinner karte hai..

Kavin : Aur vo dusri baat kya hai..?

Purvi : Yahi ki aapne sardi ke baare mei kuch likha nahi story mei..

Kavin : Kuch baatein samjhe jaa sakte hai.. Har baat likhna zaroori nahi hai..

Kavi sat on their respective chairs & then Purvi says..

Purvi : Vaise devil143_imaginations ke pati uske godh mei sote hue unki kahaniya nahi sunte.. Kyunki bechare ko pata hi nahi na ki uski biwi writer hai..

Kavin : Ab se mai roj raat ko sununga..

Both smile, have their dinner & then they leave to their house. Kavi got down from the car & entered inside their house. Kavin closed the door when Purvi asks..

Purvi : Vaise aapne likha ki pati patni zara hat ke pyaar karte hai.. Yeh hat ke pyaar karna kya hota hai..?

Kavin : Hat ke pyaar karna ise (he pulls her near him) kehte hai.. He then kisses her lips softly while cupping her cheeks.

After breaking the kiss, he lifts her in his arms takes her to their bedroom, lays her on the bed.

Kavin : Aao aaj zara hum hatke pyaar karte hai..

Then he switches off the light & their love continues. The next day, Purvi also asks Kavin about being a professional writer but he refuses as he only wants to share his every story with her (pyaar ke kuch apne hi rang hai 😆).

Kavin later announces that he will not be a professional writer as he has to manage his work. He also announced that he likes devil143_imaginations works & asked the readers to read her stories.

Later, Purvi announced to her readers that Kavin will not be professional writer but he will continue writing stories as a passion & she also requested to not pressurise kk143_devil as he has his own life.

After few days, they announced their readers that they are a couple. Readers were so happy as both Kavi wrote nice stories. In one of her stories, Purvi read a comment which said that Kavi should work on a story & they should upload it.

When Kavin got to know that, he smiled & told the readers that he is okay writing a story along with his wife if she agrees. Purvi didn't see his comment as she was busy in house hold work. She couldn't see that comment until 2 days as she was busy spending time with her parents.

In the meanwhile, the readers bombarded her comment section by commenting, "Plz agree". When she opened her profile, she was shocked. That day, she hit Kavin with a pillow (cat fight). She suddenly remembered about the belan thing (which Kavin deleted in his story).

Later, she announced that she is also fine writing along with him. So, sometimes Kavin & Purvi wrote seperately & sometimes they wrote by combining their thoughts. When they wrote seperately, they used to do cat fights.

Kavin : Purvi batana ki aage kya hone wala hai..?

Purvi : Nahi.. Agar kahani reveal kar dungi tho suspense kaise rahega..?

Same happened with Purvi.. As the saying goes, "curiosity kills the cat" both couldn't wait what happened next when they wrote seperately. While the readers kept asking them to update asap. They were also quite interested in reading their stories.

Like this, Kavi kept announcing about eachother if there was a late update from any one of them. Kavin made a group in which he added his friends profile. If Kavi were not in reach, the readers can ask their friends.

Few days passed but there was no update or notification from Kavi's side. Few days passed by & Kavin announced that Kavi are going on a long break from snap-pad. The reasons were unknown. The friends in the group were also online friends, so they also didn't knew the reasons.

After 3 years, there was an article in a newspaper which published the news about Kavi. The title said, "Journey from snap-pad to movies". Yes, Kavi started writing for movies. And on the other hand they had a small workshop where interested people can write their beginning stories learning from them.

Few of the readers came to their workshop & they learnt the writing courses. Kavin stopped working in his company after becoming popular in writing career. Like this both became so popular even in foreign countries.

The journey of Kavin's writing career began only from a small wish of meeting his favourite author. It made him so popular across the international borders at once after hard-working. There may be miracles at some time but one must do hard work to achieve their destination.

-×-×-×-