Oneshot (EDIT: REDID AND LONGER NOW!)

Cale pushed me down on the bed then was pushing my forearms against the bed sheet then said;

"You've been wanting it since earlier right, Why are you so horny? You've been clearly looking at me with such a lustful gaze~" he said teasingly and began to bury his face on my neck then kissed and bit some spots on my neck and collarbone area as it left red wet marks...

I closed my eyes and held myself back from making any weird noises. "I-i was not....!...it's just...you really look handsome in every way..." i said while looking away "You're such a naughty boy...naughty ones...need to be punished you know?~" A long warm hand landed on a certain spot on my body. "I'll make sure...that you will love this punishment and will keep begging for more...sooner or later~" Cale whispered to my ear and started to rub my crotch...

"Ca-Hngg-mhhmp!?"

I tried to say something but my mouth got blocked by soft pale red lips against mine. Tongue surged in my mouth and invaded my mouth as it explored every part of my mouth and my mind was getting swayed just from a kiss...

He started pinching and playing with my nipple while his other hand was still busy pushing my shorts down and rubbed my length while it was still in my underwear. While both of his hands, soon slid to my butt and squished my buttcheeks firmly.

Our lips parted and I saw a smirk forming on Cale's face. He buried his face on my chest and started biting on my nipples "Hnghh-ahhNGHK!" I moaned.... "Be gentler....please..." I pleaded but he didn't listen and just continued making me moan as both of his hands were on my buttt and were spreading it by pulling.....

He pulled my body by the waist and raised my butt infront of his face... "!!! h-he-" he spreaded my buttcheeks again! He kissed my entrance and started licking it then put his tongue inside my honeyhole. "Mnghh ahhng..!" i could feel his tongue penetrating me...i was getting so wet just because of his slippery tongue that was moving inside me...

After that he soon stopped and retracted, he kissed my entranced and reached out to my face to put 3 fingers in my mouth.

"Mnc-gmnhp...!" he played with my tongue using his fingers until it was all coated with my saliva, he did this while nibbling my buttcheek teasingly.

"Here we go~" he said enthusiastically. He started to insert a finger and added another 3... Four fingers were in my wet honeyhole and were playing and moving deep inside me..

"HNNGHA! W-WAIT THIS IS GOING TOO FA-HNNGHN AHHNG..!" I shouted to Cale but he didn't stop and went deeper and pressed onto a certain spot so hard I climaxed and could feel something liquid hot on my chest and a little bit of it on my face...I moaned and sighed deeply.

Cale on the other hand took out his fingers and rested his face on his hand that he used to finger me... "I really love breaking you, i guess it's time to give you something bigger~" he said then pulled me completely and made me kneel while on him. "Do you want me to move your hips for you or should you move them yourself?~" he asked while rubbing his face on my chest.

My already flushed red face felt flushed again and i said "please...move it for me..." the moment i finished, i felt his hand on my waist while i could see his other hand guiding my butt ontop of his big and long length... (A/N: depends on your imagination on how big it is~) when i felt the tip of his length on my hole... he immediately thrusted it in whole and hard. AHHNGH NNGHA-!!" I moaned so loudly from the pleasure I climaxed again and felt my energy drained in an instant, I rested my head on his shoulders and said "y-you....b-bastard...." "oh was that too hard?~ i thought i was being gentle~ you climaxed immediately i feel left out...oh your stomach is bulging because of my length~ " he said teasingly and mockingly while grinning. He caressed the bulge on my stomach gently while kissing my face all over. He kissed my forehead and began to move my hips up and down a little slowly.

Cale soon lay down his back while I was now on top of him but was still resting on his chest. He began moving his hips as he moved mine while I could feel and hear our skin slamming against each other. I moaned and moaned as he slams me fast and rough...i held onto his shoulder tightly to endure the intense pleasure and slight pain that was slowly disappearing and turning into complete pleasure at each thrust. I could feel my drool escaping my mouth and was going on his chest.

Cale felt this and said "tsk tsk~ you should cover that up~ here i'll help you~" He covered my mouth with his and intertwined our tongues as he looks at me with a loving gaze while i looked at him with both lustful and a loving one., the moment we had eye contact he began thrusting more faster until he lay my back instead. "You're really good at making me so horny, i'll give you your reward and punishment soon and it will continue till i break you"

He shifted me and i was facing sidewards, he raised my leg up high and pulled me by the hand, he did all this while his length was still inside me as i moaned from the pleasure of my inside twisting while his length staying still. He pulled my hand more and started to move forward and backward fast and deep. I couldn't complain because my mind wasn't able to think due to the pleasure cale was giving me.all i could do was moan from pleasure and enjoy getting ravaged.

"Oho you're tightening your ass. it seems you don't want it to be removed~"

He moved rougher and deeper. My mind was going haywire, each deep thrust could make my stomach bulge and make my length twitch a lot to the point I climaxed many times and made the bed sheet so wet.. Our positions and location kept switching and switching each time we climaxed. fFromt the bedsheet to getting pressed against the wall, getting penetrated while standing and supporting myself with a wall while facing it, to the couch, bath tub and finally here on the dining table. When I was about to climax again and moaned it out loud I felt his hand covering the small hole of my length. "C-cale?!"

"Climax with me this time, we;ve been climaxing a lot but never at the same time. I begged him to let go but I just got ignored and kept getting dominated all over. I soon then felt his last thrust and hit me deeper and a hot surge of his seed inside me rushed, at the same time he let go of my length and let me climax. "Love you~" he said while completely grinning and looking at my messed up expression. He caressed my face and carried me while his length was still inside me. He let me drink some water and he drank some too as he wiped his lips, he said "Just because we're back here doesn't mean it's over. We're gonna do this longer until you can't walk tomorrow. I have the heart of vitality so we would last much longer than what you expect~. "

"H-hey...let's just continue this tomorrow...another round is too much at the moment plea-HNNGH AHHNG!~ C-cale p-AHHNGH-!"

He grinned while his hips forward and backward again.

*
*

*
*

The next day i woke up with my ass still shivering and trembling while it was full of cale's seed, cale was beside me asleep while smiling with a satisfied expression.

'i guess it isn;t bad to have someone to love you like this for a long time....'

I was relieved for a moment until that beast woke up along with his junior.

"ready for another round?"

He said while smiling?! He just woke up and he's wild again?! what the heck?! this is a monster inside a lamb!

End.

-----

A/n: anyways im just putting the fics i made on fb comments here on wattpads, sorry that this was short, i really was short on time that time! If you have seen my real acc on fb please don't spread it! Just keep it to yourself. Because it's what i used to comment the oneshots back then

EDIT: i redo this fic out of boredom hahahaha it's longer now and i removed some parts and added some, fixed some grammars and this and thats.^^