oneshot

Oneshot!

"Huh? Wtf am i doing here?!"

Earlier.

"Cale why is the cintamani shaking a little?"

" Huh? It isn't shaking have you gone crazy hyung-nim? "

" No really it was shaking earlier! "

Cale sighed and put a blanket around alberu's body, alberu was flabbergasted at the cale who was being kind for once.

The cintamani wa really shaking earlier only alberu saw it while cale was munching on a cookies with his eyes closed and lying on the sofa.

"Hyung, stop messing with me by using light magic, stop it hurting my eyes."

" What are you talking about?! Look! It's the cintamani."

Sigh

" Hyung, stop making j-"

Cale was suddenly sucked into the cintamani along with a bright light covering the room.

Alberu was the only one in the room after cale was sucked in, someone then knocked on the door and came in.

"Cale-ni- where's cale-nim?"

"He was sucked in the cintamani...."

"Excus-"

"Don't worry, tell tasha im going to take a break for a month. "

Choi han understood what alberu was about to do. He then watched alberu go past him to go to his room.
*****

Present.

"Huh?! Wtf am i doing here?!"

"What the heck are you talking about kim rok so-"

Lee so hyuk looked at cale who was once again inside the kim rok soo of their world, he realised it was a different person inside in the body once he saw the eyes that looked at him differently.

"Rok soo?"

"Yes yes it's me, anyways what happened?! Did something happened here?! Is that why im here again?! I have to feed the kids!"

" Nothing happened here, it's been peaceful you know? But excuse me, kids? Ha as if you could do it on bed, i bet you'd probably the one to get pregnant instead or you just adopted them.

"I did! Adopted them and when did i say they were my Real kids with my blood you motherf-"

Bristle

"Shhhh"

Lee soo hyuk covered cale's mouth with his index finger because they heard something walking towards them in the forest.

"Let's get out and return here first then we'll talk later."

Cale understood lee soo hyuk, he saw the surroundings and knew that only two of them were in the forest. He didn't know why but he shook it off and tried to focus.

The kim rok soo of this world was keeping quiet on cale's head, cale didn't ask kim rok soo because je didn't want to bother.

He asked himself

'sht why does this body's hips feel tired?!'

'y-you don't need to know!'

Kim rok soo replied with a flustered tone to cale. Cale was about to ask but then....

The sounds of someone walking towards them started to get closer.

Grasses were heard getting squashed .