2. Draco Malfoy

Okay so this actually would have been on time, but I had it all typed out yesterday and ready to upload and I went to the toilet for like three minutes and I came back and IT WAS ALL GONE. LIKE BYE, NO MORE.

I WAS ANNOYED TO SAY THE LEAST.

But it's here now so please still love me because usually I leave it for DAYS and that's after only part of it gets deleted.

But for now, please remember to enjoy and hopefully this is actually better than the one I typed out yesterday and thanks :) All the votes on the last chapter really helped me write it again.

-

Draco leaves me alone for most of the day, thank goodness. I don't see Blaise much all  day due to him spending time with his new girlfriend, Fern.

It was nothing serious. At least, I was guessing so because with Fern Collin's, nothing ever really was serious, to be honest. It sounds mean but it's just the truth, she never has done anything with the word 'commitment' in it.

I spend most of my first day back at Hogwarts with Lana, because Lana is nice and Lana doesn't know much about me yet she doesn't judge me by any of those awful rumours Pansy spreads about me.

I don't know what her problem is but Pansy really does have a strong disliking for me for some reason. I think it's because I've been forced to spend so much time with Draco. The fact I was there when Draco told her he didn't want to be in a relationship with her probably didn't score me too high in her books.

She never really did like me, though, even before wen I hadn't even known her name.

I remember her glare at me on the train to Hogwarts, when I sat in a compartment which I soon left the minute Fred and George Weasley joined me.

Fred and George were actually quite nice, which I hadn't known in first year. I had became somewhat friends with them but i could tell they tried not to get too close to me, I was a Slytherin after all and my father's name was pretty much scum in any muggle-loving wizard family's books.

Muggles seemed nice, never really encountered one myself, though. My dad always kept me away, didn't want to me to join all the muggle-loving families.

My whole life here at Hogwarts had kind of been like my friendship with Fred and George, just talking to people but them always keeping their distance because they could never be too sure I wasn't secretly working for the dark side.

Of course, I had seemed to prove everyone who had thought me bad right as here I walked down the corridors of Hogwarts to the great hall with a dark mark imprinted on my left arm.

It felt itchy sometimes but I tried to ignore it, but so far the worst pain I had felt from it had been when I had been actually getting it put onto my arm. Thank goodness I ahdn't been in any trouble with the Dark Lord yet.

No one really trusted me not to screw it up but I was glad my dad did. Well, at least, he did trust me more than Daphne.

Daphne, although older, still does not have the responsibility of having a dark mark on her arm to haunt her dreams. Dad had not thought her ready.

My father had no sons, which was quite a disappointment. I suppose after I came out a girl too, they didn't really bother trying for a boy again in case they just ended up with a third girl.

I sat in the great hall, quietly chewing on some chicken as the entire of Hogwarts seemed to create havoc around us. Spells flew across the room, utensils dancing on the tables and first years screaming at the top of their lungs.