10.

The pack spent the rest of the afternoon questioning Stiles and Aria, the girls were going goo goo when Aria dropped her glamour and they saw how delicate and elegant she was.

As night fell Cora snapped, the moon calling her, as she threw herself around the circle Stiles explained his markings to the pack.

He had removed his shoes to show Erica his pretty rainbow feet, the girls all agreed that only Stiles could look like a feral wild fae and still get away with rainbow feet.

After Cora fell asleep and shifted back to human Stiles removed the circle and replaced the dampener cuff, then agreed to meet at school the next day he took Aria and left the loft.

The pack were waiting at the school entrance when they saw Stiles arrive in his trusty blue jeep, Aria sitting beside him, both laughing at something.

This time, Stiles was in black leather pants, jacket and boots with a faded grey t shirt, his hair was still a mess of twists and braids, and his piercings were clearly on display, as were any visible markings he had.

Aria was wearing black ankle boots with black tights and a plum long sleeved skater dress with a cropped leather jacket over the top, her hair was left long and wavy with a small crown braid holding her hair off her face.

The pack even stopped to stare at them as they walked towards the school, they pulled attention without trying, and they fit together like leather and lace.

Lydia watched Scott as he stared at Stiles almost in anger, and Ludia was almost scared for Stiles, he wasn't armed today, and Scott was always armed, with his teeth and claws.

The pack joined Stiles and Aria and looked at Stiles as he requested to test into senior year, where he was meant to be.

Lydia felt guilty for forgetting that stiles was one almost two years older than the rest of the pack, mostly because of his mom, too much missed school while she was sick, and a ton more the next year after she died, meant Stiles was held back twice, he went from the youngest in his year, to the oldest.

After being told to wait, the rest of the pack left the couple behind to go to their own classes.

The pack next saw Stiles at lunch with Aria tucked against his side, they were talking quietly but as they reached them Lydia heard the word darach.

Over lunch Stiles updated the pack on the newest murders in town, ritualised sacrifice, three fold death, usually used to complete the five fold knot.

Somewhere in Beacon Hills a darach was roaming around, killing citizens, all for a power play.

After lunch Stiles went to Ms Morrell to discuss her lack of manners, and her rule breaking, she had been the alpha packs emissary, and for that she would be stripped of her power, or if she fought him, killed.

The alpha twins were in her office when he got there, pleading with her, she seemed to think she was now in charge, Stiles was about to prove her wrong.

Stiles also knew the twins had sworn through magic bonds to follow the rules, and if not join the Hale pack at least follow the pack rules while on pack lands.

Morrell was trying to place her own bonds, it wasn't working and the twins were pleading for her to stop.

Stiles entered the room and locked her magic down, until he could formally question her, she was for now at a human level.

He let the twins leave and pulled her magic from her, she continued trying to fight him and he could feel her attempting to steal his magic, sadly for her, he had none to steal, his magic was him.

He left her office, knowing he had one less enemy to worry about, now he could focus on the darach, the energy pulsing from the sacrifice sites felt feminine, and angry.

It was the end of the day before he and Aria got their new class schedule, all senior AP classes, but while he had gym she had art.

The pack and Scott were at the front of the school when Stiles felt the nemeton scream for him, he also felt someone trying to link to the nemeton.

He pulled a ward around the nemeton clearing and called his dad and Derek, telling them to meet him at the old Hale house.

Stiles was a little surprised to see Melissa with his dad when they arrived, but was not surprised at all to see her go straight to Chris' side, while Peter stood by his dad.

Stiles led the group to the nemeton, letting the natural magic flow around him, he could feel Aria pulling on the magic as well and winked at her as he stepped into the clearing.

There was Ms Blake, a pool of blood at her feet, cursing the nemeton in front of her.

"Darach, you are called by magic to answer for your crimes." Stiles intoned, letting the magic fill his body and drive his mouth.

"Pathetic human, with a pathetic wolf pack, I will have revenge, I will kill the alpha pack, I will tear this town apart." She yelled at him.

"The alpha pack is gone, killed by my hand as local enforcer, you will be next. Unless you agree to be cleansed." He spoke, letting his muscles relax, ready for the fight.

"On whose name do you dare human." She screeched.

Before anymore could be said she launched at him, with magic and physically, Stiles grabbed her hair and twisted her around and onto the ground, a blade pressed to the base of her neck and an inhuman snarl on his face.

"I Stiles Stilinski prince of fairy hereby call you oath breaker, rule breaker and irredeemable. I formally judge you, your sentence is death, you will be executed by my hand." He spoke and released his grip on his muscles, the sword slid through her flesh, her head fully detatched from her body.

Stiles rolled his shoulder as the mark came through, he glamoured his sword back to invisibility and looked up at his dad, who was explaining everything to Scott and Melissa.

The last thing Stiles heard before leaving the clearing was Scott yelling.

"Stiles is a what?"

A/N: This is the end for now. If anyone wants more, or has any ideas they want added. Let me know and I'll see what I can do.