Chapter 27: Daddy's Girl

*OCTAVIA'S POV*

I run my hands up and down, stroking Luke's back. The scratches I made are visible and I know Luke will be probably mad about it. "Please, doll, tell me you're okay" he mumbles to my skin. "Yeah, I'm fine. Besides the fact I'm probably not able to walk right now" I tell him tangle my fingers in his hair. "I'm sorry" he says and strokes my stomach. He gets up and put on his clothes back. "Put it on" he throws me his red plaid shirt. I slowly sit up and slide my hands into the sleeves and button the shirt up. I move to the end of the bed and reach down for my panties and put them on. Suddenly I feel someone pulling me back. My back is pressed against his chest and his arms are wrapped around my waist. I rest my head on his neck and he rests his head on mine. "You know, I don't actually care he fucked you, I mean, yeah, I'm mad he did, but I'm so happy you're alive. By the way, I won't forgive you those scratches that easily" he say and I laugh slightly. "He made me" I look ap at him and he raises his eyebrow. "It's supposed to remind you that you're not the only one who can make me feel that good. That's what he said" I explain. "I hate him even more now" he frowns his eyebrow.

*LUKE'S POV*

I hate this beats so much. I don't want him to touch her ever again. I know it's probably impossible, but I wish I could do something about it. I hold her in my arms and I place a kiss into her hair and then I realize she fell asleep. I place her on the bed and go to the bathroom. When I walk out of the bathroom I spot a light in the slightly opened door of the office of her dad. I look into her room and she's calmly sleeping on her bed. I take a deep breath and walk towards the door. I knock on the door and open it slightly. "Lucas. What do you want? Are you going to try to kill me or threaten to me again?" her father asks. "No" I shake my head. "Then come in" he says and I walk in and close the door behind me. "Can I talk to you?" I ask and he looks surprised, but he indicates me to sit down. I sit into one of the armchairs. "Let me ask you something. Why aren't you sleeping yet?" he asks. "Well, demons don't sleep, Mr. Benson" I answer his question. "Mr. Benson? I'm not Peter for you anymore?" he asks with surprise. "Uhmm, that's why I'm here. I want to apologize for everything what I said and did to you. I know it was stupid and I realize it was a huge mistake. I know you hate me and I totally understand why. I understand you're worried about your daughter's life, because I'm worried too. I mean, I'm trying to control it as much as I can, but sometimes it's really hard and I'm scared, that once I'll hurt her. That I'll hurt her so bad or that I'll even kill her. I would never forgive this to myself. I'm scared that if I would hurt her she's going to hate me so much. I'm scared of this every single second of this stupid life" I look at him and he seems like he's really listening to me, so I continue. "I mean, I totally understand, that what I told you and did to you was totally irresponsible and dumb. I realize it probably made you to hate me even more than before and I don't blame you for this. I can't explain why I did what I did. Maybe I thought if you would be scared of me, you will leave me and your daughter alone. That somehow you're going to respect our relationship. Maybe I thought if I will threaten to you and attack you I will earn some respect from you. I know I was wrong. I'm really sorry about that. And I know that the fact I called you by your first name and insult you right in front of your wife and your daughter wasn't the best way how to make you to like me. I know I was totally rude, irresponsible and arrogant prick and I would totally understand if you would tell me right now to get out of this house and never get close to your daughter again" I finish my monolgue and look right into his eyes. He nods. "Well, I definitely didn't expect this from you after things which happened today. Anyway, you're a fighter, I like that. It seems you really love my daughter and you don't want to give up on her that easily" he says and smiles at me. "I really love her. I love her so much, like I never thought it's even possible. I used to hate those days being far away from my home and family, but when I met her I knew she's the reason why I'm breathing. She's like a magnet, she magnetizes me and she doesn't even know that. I can't imagine a day when I wouldn't see her face or hear her voice. It would probably drives me crazy, I would be worried about her" I tell him honestly. "Well, I hope you understand why I'm trying that much to protect her. She's my only child, my daughter, my little princess. She's basically daddy's girl. And this is what it's really about. That's the actual reason why I don't like. You're taking my girl away from me. I mean, she being with you means, she's growing up. It means she's not that little girl anymore. I know she really loves you and I just don't want you to hurt her. She's looking at you the same way as her mother was looking at me years ago. I can see those sparks in her eyes and her lips spreads into that big smile when you're around" he says and slightly smiles at me. "Oh, it's too late, I should go to sleep" he says and stands up. "You're welcomed here. Just feel like you're home" he says and pat me on the shoulder when he's going around me. I smile. "Goodnight Mr. Benson" I say and he stops and looks at me. "It's Peter" he says and goes to his bedroom. I stand up and go back to her room. I close the door and lay down next to her. I wrap my arm around her waist and slightly pull her closer to me. "Goodnight doll" I say and place a kiss into her hair.

AN: OMG! Thank you so much for 1.4K reads and 101 votes. You're amazing and I love you all so much. ;)