BWL 9: DEAL

CHOU TZUYU

    After that kiss incident, he proposed me something I should be replying and answering his calls and don't avoid him then he will not be telling the others what is happening between us. I will not let others know that we shared a passionate kiss. I was now covering the kiss marks he leave in my neck because our stylist may see it and tell our manager.

     " Tzuyu, where did you go yesterday Ms. Jiwon was alone at the restaurant when I saw her." Nayeon unnie asked

   What should I tell her?

    " Elkie unnie called me she want to have dinner with me." I lied to her and she nodded.

     The days passed by and Taehyung oppa was kept on texting me sweet messages. I can't understand him, he said he like Sana unnie but why is he acting like this. I don't want to fell hard on him, I can't.

   'Did you eat already my love?' He texted me, honestly it makes me flutter everytime he calls me love, baby and sweety I am liking it but this is wrong.

   ' I'm done already how about you?'

   ' I'm done also make sure to eat... good night we will be having a shoot today.....I love you💜'

    ' Keep safe oppa'

   "Tzuyu...." I hear Nayeon unnie shout

   " Yes unnie..."

   " come on the movie will be starting already.." The girls planned to have movie marathon tonight and I think it's cool we don't have schedule tomorrow.

   We will be watching 'Love in the Moonlight' it was nice drama according to my friends.. we didn't have time to watch it because of our busy schedule so we downloaded it and we will be watching the whole night.

   The story was going well, my unnies are enjoying it... but when it comes to sad part I can see them wiping their tears. Even me I want to cry but I held it..we finished 10 episodes and all are already sleepy.

  " Remind me... BTS will be visiting here in the morning..." Jihyo unnie said and she drifted to sleep...

--

     I woke up with a loud noise, I was in my room and I can still hear Nayeon unnie's voice.

      I fixed myself and went out my room, to my surprise we have visitors.

  " Our baby is finally awake." Sana unnie announced and they all looked at me.

   " I'm sorry.. I didn't know you are coming sunbaenim.." I bowed at them and they laughed at me

" How cute... " Jimin sunbae said

    I become concious on how I look, I just brushed my teeth and wash my face. I didn't know if my hair is okay. BTS was in our dorm and I am the only one who is not prepared, all of my unnies dressed properly. I feel embarass.

  I was fixing myself when I feel someone is staring at me it was him, he smiled as soon as I meet his eyes which I avoid immediately. They don't know that we already knew each other. They shall not or else I'm in big trouble.

     --- to be continued ---