Admitting Part 18

"Meet me here after you've eaten, Benji." Luzia told him as they entered the Great Hall.

Luzia and Penelope went to the Gryffindor table and sat down, Luke was there.

"Let's eat something quick." Luzia told Penelope.

"Ok, I think I'll have some fruit."

Penelope got herself bowl of fruit salad.

Luzia decided she'd have some chicken as she was still quite hungry as her breakfast only consisted of an apple.

"Where are you  hurrying off to?" Asked Luke.

Penelope ignored him.

"None of your business. You are friends with the enemy." Luzia told him.

"Who?"

"Michelle."

"I only worked with her in Potions."

"You could have worked with us, we were without a 3rd person in our group."

"Oh sorry."

"Doesn't matter." Luzia said.

"Ignore him, Luzia. Let's go and wait for Benji."

Luzia and Penelope finished their food and left. Benji saw them leaving and grabbed a banana to take with him.

"Oi you lot, were shall we talk?"

"Outside in the middle of the field." Penelope told him.

Luzia, Benji and Penelope left the castle and went for a walk down the path and onto the field. Only a few other kids were on the field as well as the triplets.

"This looks far away enough for us to have a private chat without anyone else hearing." Luzia told them both.

"Ok, can we sit down then?"

"Sure."

The grass felt hard under them, it hadn't rained in a while.

"So, what did you hear, Luzia?" Asked Benji.

"I saw mum and Professor Villarreal almost kiss."

"When?"

"When you and Penelope were playing chess in the dining room, when mum and Professor Villarreal were outside in the driveway."

"And how did you see it happen without them seeing you."

"I was in the hallway, near to where the portkey used to be, by the front door. The door was slightly open and slightly shut. I hide so they couldn't see me. I do think that Professor Villarreal did see me because he didn't kiss her, if he knew no one was there, I reckon he'd of kissed her."

"Did mum see you there, didn't she go and get ready for her run after that?"

"Yes, she just walked right past me."

"Did Villarreal see you?"

"Yes." Luzia had to be carful, she couldn't allow herself to tell the others about how she felt for Richard or about her following him into the garage.

"How? What did he say?" Penelope asked.

"He just told me to ignore what I saw and he told me to go back and see what you two were doing. That was when I came back to the dining room and told you that he would be taking us via apparation rather than in the car."

"Hmm. So he admitted to almost kissing her?" Asked Benji.

"No, he just told me to ignore-"

Benji interrupted, "He wanted you to ignore it because he knew that it would hurt us if they got together...damn it. We should have been more carful. We should have kept out eyes out, making sure they were never alone together."