𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣-2

Primary overview:-

Y/f/m-"nice house... Reem..."

Reem just smile... Everyone observed the scene before them... Relaxation is the thing they got... Just then a tall, young man comes near them...

Reem-"and here comes my son..........

_________

'Stephen'

Author pov~

Stephen come and stood next to his mother...

Stephen-"Hello Uncle & auntie..."

He greeted your parents... He didn't saw you 'cause you're a little far away from them...

Y/f/n-"Hello...how are you, Young man..."

Y/m/n-"when we last saw him... He was like this..."

Y/m/n said and put her right hand next to her knee to describe Stephen's height...

Y/m/n-"Stephen... Meet Y/n, my daughter..."

She said and move aside and the elders get into the house... Now he's facing you with a distance of a few metres... He stared at her... He's mesmerised by her looks... A while later he came back to his sense and goes to Y/n...
Y/n didn't even notice that someone is standing next to her... It's like there is only her body without a soul... she settled there like a statue...

Stephen-"Hii..."

No response...

Stephen-"Hello... Lady..............Hey..."

Yn-"Huh!!..."

Yn came to reality when Stephen wave his hand in front of her face...

Stephen-"Are you ok..... Miss..."

Yn-"...hm...I'm okay..... Why..."

Stephen-"I'm calling for a while but you're busy staring at the house..."

Yn-"oh... Sorry.....um Mr..."

Stephen-"I'm Stephen... Mrs Reem's son..."

He said as he placed his hand in front of her for a handshake...

Yn-"Myself Y/n..."

She accepts his proposal and he smile...

Stephen-"Is it your first time in Switzerland..."

Yn-"You guess it right... your..."

Stephen-"well mine too..."

They admire the brilliant scenery before them...... There was silence for a moment until yn broke it...

Yn-"this is familiar..."

Yn mumbled glancing at the house that Reem and Stephen were staying in... Stephen looks at yn confuse but he didn't hear anything...