EPILOGUE - The conclusion

Tae was sitting, resting his forehead on his palm in front of operation theatre. Everybody tried to console him but it was of no use. His tears were non stop.

Mr & Mrs. Kim Jeong rushed into hospital with Ni Ah, Jungkook, Yoongi and Mr. Han.

"Sorry to hear this.." Sooha went near Yoomi's Mom who was already exhausted by crying all the way.

She just hugged back and cried even more leaning on Sooha's shoulder.

Nany and Jungkook sat beside Tae, patting his back.

"Jung In, why did you hide this from us? Why did you suffer keeping all these to yourself? I really feel bad for you.. You must have been gone through a lot.." Kim Jeong patted Jung In's arms.

"I'm sorry, sir. It was her wish to do so.. She never wanted you all to know about her.." He looked away breaking the eye contact as he was sobbing.

It was now 5 am and nobody even blinked more than a second. Everybody were exhausted but was not ready to sleep, sitting in the lounge near the operation theatre.

It took more than 6 hours for surgery. Tae was desperately waiting for the doctors to come out and report about her condition.

Jimin went out and bought some sandwich from hospital cafeteria. He handed to everyone as they did not eat anything from yesterday afternoon. Nobody was in the condition to eat. But he forced everyone as they were all about to nauseate if they didn't eat.

"Taehyung, take it." Jimin held sandwich in front of his face while Tae was sitting blankly.

"I don't wanna eat until I see my Yoomi.." Tae stubbornly said.

Jimin sat beside him patting his arm, "You can't punish your tummy like that.. Yoomi won't be happy if she comes to know you were not eating anything.."

"But.. but.. I can't.. I wanna see her." Tae's nose was scarlet, so does his cheeks as he sniffed.

"At least you need strength to see her.. Don't you?" Jimin said, still holding the sandwich.

Tae silently took the sandwich a gave a tiny bite, as he sniffed again. "Thank you for taking care of her all these days.. thanks for keeping her happy.." Tae took another bite without seeing his face.

The door of operation theatre creaked and it snatched everybody's attention. They got up as doctors came out.

Tae rushed immediately dropping the sandwich and blocked doctors way.

"Doctor.. doctor.. how is she now? Is everything alright?" Taehyung held doctor's arms and wiggled.

He left silent.

"Tell me everything's alright!!! Tell me she is alive!" Tae cried.

"Please calm down, we tried our best to remove the tumor cells. As it was near the spinal cord, it was very sensitive. And her pulse was dropping often.."

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY YOOMI?!!!" He was more than baffled.

"She is out of danger.. but.."

"BUT?"

"But we cannot guarantee anything now. She may not be like before..." He lowered his head.

Dr. Ara too came out and she saw everyone crowded near the main surgeon.

"What do you mean by she may not be like before?!!" Tae exclaimed.

"Please, calm down everyone." Dr. Ara tried to ease the situation. "We tried our best to save her and we can say that it was really a miracle that she is alive now. But it's not in our hands how her body reacts after the surgery. We can only confirm everything, once she comes to conscious." She explained to everyone.