That Feeling...

Yuki and Kyo were both sitting in Yuki's bedroom in his bed. Both of them were quite comfortable being there, they were both looking at Kyo's phone of a photo that Shigure took of the two of them sleeping together last night with Kyo being on top of Yuki.

"Ugh, that stupid pervert," Kyo said, scoffing at the photo of the two of them.

"How dare he take that photo, it wasn't my fault that you keep moving around in your sleep, Stupid Cat," Yuki said, hitting Kyo on the back of the head softly. This strange sensation started up inside Yuki's chest, to be more specific, in his heart. It started basically as soon as Kyo started showing up at the house a few months ago.

About a few months ago...

Yuki had just escaped the main house and moved in with Shigure, he was surprised that Shigure even let him live with him. The rat boy opened the door and immediately smelt the terrible odour of the dog's unclean house. There were trash bags throughout the kitchen and entryway and everything was messy.

"Oh god, Shigure what have you done to this house. It's disgusting how do you live like this?" Yuki said, pushing Shigure in the back softly and sighing.

"I don't really have time to do anything because I have to focus on my writing. Most of those bags have takeout boxes in them, nothing too special."

"That's why it smells so bad. You REALLY need to clean up some of these rooms." Sohma sighed and took his things up to one of the rooms and placed them all down. Shigure came up behind him and hit him on the shoulder and laughed at the other Sohma boy.

"You really need to be so perfect and clean don't you, Yuki?"

"No, I don't. I just don't want to live in a dumpster for god knows how long, and even more so now that I'm starting high school." Yuki said with a massive scoff and pushing Shigure out the door, closing it behind him. Sitting down on the bed he stared up at the ceiling and exhaled softly. His peace was not long-lived though because the next thing he knew a figure came crashing through the ceiling, the brown, slick wood breaking and falling to the floor with several loud crashes. The grey-haired male shot up and scrambled to the corner of the bed, yelling.

"AAAH! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" he screamed, throwing a pillow at him

It was an orange-haired boy, the cat spirit of the zodiac. His name was Kyo Sohma, Yuki's long time rival. He looked up not even expecting the other boy to be there, he was very taken back by this and ended up stumbling into the closet. 

"YUKI?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Kyo screamed back at him. Yuki scoffed and exhaled harshly. "I could ask you the same question, why are you at Shigure's house. I actually have a REASON to be here." 

"Reason to be here? Oh, you live here? How Gross!! I usually sleep in the other room now and then yet somehow I've never been found. I've been off the map for four months." Kyo says, getting his fists ready to try to punch Yuki. He had just made that stupid deal with Akito and now was his time to beat the rat. Yuki looked up and was met with the other Sohma boys fist in his face. He grabbed his nose and held it as it started to bleed. The boy got some dark flashbacks from that place again. 

Kyo stuttered and moved backwards a little scared and shocked at what he just did. He hurt Yuki, and it looked pretty bad. 'Oh shit... Maybe I should have gone for the gut.. then I could beat him easier.' he thought to himself before wiping the blood off of his hands. Rat boy stood up and wiped his nose.