❤︎SUB MAMMON 𝒙 FEMDOM❤︎

"Who's the Dom in your relationship?" Asked Asmo while laying casually on the couch, where Levi, Satan, Asmo, You and Mammon-your boyfriend were hanging out. He smirked and said, "Me obviously!". You smiled to hide your frustration and looked at him. "I kind of expected MC to be the dom." Satan says.
"Ya dont think I would submit to the human right?!" His voice getting shaky at the end noticing your glare. "Hmm you could, you know?" Teased Leviathan.
"Hmph" was the only thing that escaped Mammon's mouth as a reply, scared to say anything more when he realised that you might punish him. Well well well, you had already made your mind by then~

!SMUT UNDER THE CUT!
Contains: Ropes, edging, overstimution, toys used (vibrator) and A subby crying Mammon :)

Mammon should have a control over his words damn... Look where it got him~
All tied up, edged for what seemed like hours and a crying mess, begging for his heavenly release as you keep bringing th vibrator near and far from his cock. But you'd be too generous to provide him pleasure just by a bit of begging, wouldn't you?
"P-please~ plea-AH Pl~ease master~" You just smirk a bit at his words, kiss his forehead. "Not yet baby~" you stop the vibrator and he whines loudly. This was the 5th time you denied him. You almost feel bad.
"You really wanna cum? Baby? So needy for me aren't ya? So slutty"
"Yes! PLEASE! Just f-fuck me! Please~"
"You have to earn it, my little demon"
"I'll do anything! Anything! Please! I am so close! I am begging you!"
His eyes widen and breathing becomes more unstable, his tongue comes out of his mouth as he sees your pussy come near his mouth. He latches onto it as soon as it gets in his range. His tongue does an excellent job of stimulating you as you throw back your head getting closer and closer to your own release. You stick the vibrator against his cock again putting it on the max setting as he moans into your sex making you moan with him, his groans and moans sending vibrations of pleasure up your body. You put the vibrator near his balls keeping him stimulated as he does the same to you, crying beneath you. You release the knot in your stomach as he tries not to waste even a drop. His particularly loud moan makes you remove the vibrator as he cries out your name in frustration. You get of off him and try to catch your breath as you grind on his cock.
"W-will you let me-Ah~ wi-will you let me c-cum now?! Please!!"
"You earned it sweetheart~"
You get up and slam down on his cock as he screams out your name, his moan sending waves of pleasure to your own core as you moan loudly with him. You move as his cock hits your sweet spot too making you moan out. His tongue lulls out of his mouth as drool mixed with your slick runs down his chin and to his chest.
"You-Ah~ look so pretty f-for me Ah~ such a slut for m-master aren't you?~"
His brain was too fucked out to reply, he could only moan in a response. You feel yourself getting close again as his dick twitches inside of you needing a release.
"L-let me~ C-ah! C-cum~"
"Cum with me b-baby~ Cum!"
He almost cums as soon as he gets your permission, his release shooting inside you as you cum on his cock, eyes rolling back and back arched.

Hope he has learnt his lesson now.