Yuuei Survival Guide by LowlyWriter

Description / Summary:

"Izuku steps towards the other teen, holding his hand out to shake, "I'm Midoriya Izuku by the way. We haven't officially met yet, right? I don't remember seeing you at the Entrance Exam?"

The blue-haired boy pauses, studies his hand uncertainly before shrugging. "Shirakumo Oboro," he introduces in return, hand phasing right through Izuku's when he goes to return the handshake. Shirakumo doesn't seem surprised by it, but Izuku whips his hand back when the intense chill climbs up his arm.

or,

Izuku tries to pretend eveything is okay even though his homelife is crumbling around him, there's an insanely powerful Quirk that's not entirely his coursing through his veins, he suddenly knows his childhood hero, All Might, and to top it all off, he seems to have befriend a pastel blue-haired ghost that has way too much insider knowledge on Izuku's new homeroom teacher, and English teacher. He's really just trying to survive Yuuei...

* This fic is now a podfic!—"

Fandom: My Hero Academia / Boku No Hero Academia

Triggers: Child neglect, ghosts, injury, panic attacks, anxiety (that's it I think)

Status: Complete

Chapter total: 50/50

Last update: 26/10/2023

Last checked: 26/02/2024

Language: English

Author: LowlyWriter

Found: AO3

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/35515399/chapters/88533172

Note: Just recently got back into BNHA/MHA. This one has almost of family fluff if that's your thing <3