Chapter 25

"So I won't be a Goddess anymore? I'm back to how I was before?"
"Yes exactly."
"I see..."
"So I'll be less powerful?"
"No, you won't. That doesn't mean anything. You can combine your star dresses, I think you're really strong. And you can become stronger by learning new spells."
"So my celestial magic isn't at full power yet?"
"It's hard for magic to be at its full power because it evolves everytime. You can always find a new technique or combo."
Lucy hummed. "I'm happy to know that I can still be a celestial wizard. If I were to become magicless, it'll be very hard for me to say my goodbyes to my friends."
"I'm sure that they would have let you stay at the guild."
"No, I'm not talking about the guild. I'm sure if it were the case—that I'll become magicless—they'd let me stay. I'm talking about my keys—my celestial friends. It'll be too hard to say goodbye to them."
"You really have a good heart."
Lucy smiled. "All my friends are important to me. I don't know what I'll do without them."
"And what about your cursed boyfriend?"
"I must admit I never thought I'd fall in love with him, but I did and I don't regret it. I understand his motives and everything he did in the past. It may have been true, that he shouldn't had search into life and death, but getting cursed and having everything you love die is just so cruel..."
"It's true, it may be cruel, however that was his punishment."
"Wait! What will happen now?! Having the powers and becoming the Light Goddess, I couldn't get touched by his curse, but now?!"
"Ah yes... I have forgotten about that particular information."
"You're kidding?"
"No, I am serious."
Lucy sighed.
"Hmm... Let me see... You might die for real this time."
"Oh because now I'm dead?"
"Yes, your friends think that you are dead, but technically you are just having a deep sleep without breathing."
Lucy sweat dropped. "That's dying."
"It isn't."
"Of course it is. It's what some adults say to their children when someone dies."
"Really? Why don't they just say that they are dead?"
"Well... Not to scare them."
"Wouldn't just saying they died be better?"
"Yes it would, but I'm not them! Now let's go back to the subject at hand."
"Yes of course... You might die from his love or you might not. If he were to stop loving you, you will stay alive."
"So what your saying is for Zeref to stop loving me so we can continue being together?"
"I guess... However you might live without needing him to stop loving you."
"And how?"
"About that, you can't do anything and neither can I."
"What?"
"The past Goddesses of Light will choose whether you will keep the power to stay alive when faced with a curse. The choice is all left up to them."
"So what are you?"
"Me? I'm the God Ankhseram."
Lucy's mouth hanged wide from surprise and she quickly closed it. "You are kidding... Here we are talking about Zeref's curse of contracdiction, saying how it's sad and stuff and you are the one who gave it to him. You have the guts..."
"That is the reason why I didn't introduce myself when we first met. Although I think telling this to you now is better."
"Yah right. So it's all up to the Goddesses of Light."
"The past ones, yes."
Lucy sighed. "Then I guess... we don't have anything more to say."
"No, I don't think so. That means I can bring you back. Farewell Lucy..."

Lucy gasped and sits up. The Fairy Tail guild gaped in surprise and they all start to scream; "Lucy!!!!!" Not one of them calling her a nickname.
"Ugh... my ears... please, don't scream too loud." Lucy whined and rubbed her ears.

"Lushi!" Happy cried and ran up to Lucy and jumped in her lap, hugging her waist. "I missed you, Lushi."
Lucy chuckled softly. "I missed you too and I missed all of you."

"What happened? I don't understand." Gray uttered confused.
"For some reason, I wasn't exactly dead. That guy helped me understand some things." Lucy answered.
"Which guy?" Natsu asked.
"The God Ankhseram."
"What!!??" Zeref screamed from his spot and looked up from the floor for the first time he arrived at the guild.
Lucy smiled and stood up, however not before she placed Happy on the floor. She ran up to Zeref and hugged him. Zeref was too shocked to hug her back and just gasped.
"What is it?" Lucy asked worried, looking up at him.
Zeref grabbed her arm and started to drag her out of the guild, all eyes on them.

"I'll steal her for some time."

The gaped shocked and most had 'wtf' faces.

"Hey did he just steal Lucy away when we just thought she was dead?" Natsu asked.