A horny dinner

*Yamaguchi's pov*

Tsuki invited me to a dinner with his family since it's been a while cause of practice,and some other work.I went to get ready then went to tsukis house,listening to his favorite music that he plays all the time when we hang out.Ofcourse I was early cause I couldn't wait any longer to see tsuki,but when I was at his house, he seemed a little....concentrated

We sat down for dinner,I tried to get his attention but he just ignored all of the actions I did.I thought to myself if I did something wrong or he's just focusing on the upcoming test...but in either way he would atleast welcome me.Thoughts running through my head until tsuki's mom snapped and ask if I was okay. "Yamaguchi are you alright?" "Yea,I was just spacing out a little sorry."

*Nobody pov*

Tsukishima has been writing and scribbling in his book at his desk ever since Yamaguchi came over, and Yamaguchi wasn't having it today. He was tired of Tsukishima ignoring him when he's around, he isn't playing anymore. He sat on Tsukishima's lap and threw the pencil on the table. Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi in disbelief, and looked away from his face.

As before, Yamaguchi wasn't in the mood and lead Tsukishima's eyes back to him as he gripped onto his chin. "Kei, look at me. I am your boyfriend and I demand attention from you" He stared at him with no such mercy. Tsukishima wasn't really new to this but still got really flustered when Yamaguchi is dominating. Yamaguchi bucks his hips towards Tsukishima, earning a low groan from him. "Tadashi what in the world are you planning" Tsukishima pulled Yamaguchi forward by his shorts. "I don't know, what does it look like to you, darling?" Yamaguchi knows Tsukishima would melt whenever he uses that word.

"Tadashi what are you doing to me" He sighed as he brang Yamaguchi to bed and sat him down. He was pulled down by his collar onto Yamaguchi, making out as Tsukishima slowly slipped his hand under Yamaguchi's shirt. His long slim fingers caresses the soft skin along his stomach.

"Keiiiii~" The freckled boy laid out a soft moan for Tsukishima. "Moaning already? Looks like my beloved is really in for it" He slowly caressed his nipple, wanting to tease Yamaguchi after distracting him from his desk. After slipping off Yamaguchi's shorts and boxers, Tsukishima forces his fingers in Yamaguchi's mouth.

Tsukishima loved to tease Yamaguchi even more by pushing his fingers in all the way to the back of his throat, fortunately Yamaguchi didn't have a gag reflex so it was perfect, the sound of slopping and drool all over Tsukishima's fingers made him almost lose it. He took his fingers out of his mouth and slowly pushed a finger in. The smaller boy put up quite a long but soft moan ringing in his lover's ear. "Tadashi, is it alright if I put in another one..?" Even if his desires are telling him to fuck him relentlessly, he cared for his lover, he didn't want to hurt him, mentally or physically. Yamaguchi on the other hand wanted as much pleasure as he can feel, even if it meant almost choking, nodding fast when Tsukishima asked.

Eventually Tsukishima had three fingers inside his lover, giving him even more pleasure scissoring him, going in and out stretching to the max. Yamaguchi couldn't wait anymore and pushed Tsukishima so he would be on top instead of being pinned. "I can't wait anymore.. Please~" He started pumping Tsukishima for what's about to come. Even if Tsukishima was the top in this relationship, he would still moan so many words for Yamaguchi, words you wouldn't even imagine he would say. "Fuck Tadashi.. Mmm~"

He snapped out of the thoughts and went back to giving yamaguchi the best time he could ever have.Tsukishima switched himself and turned yamaguchi over,giving yamaguchi time to stretch before going in.It took yamaguchi a short time,after tsuki went full on no mercy going in.Yamaguchi and his horny ass screamed and begged for more,tears were falling down but he didn't care at all,he just wanted to enjoy this heavenly moment after a long moment of distance.

It has been some time,tsuki's ears were being blessed by yamaguchi's kinky moans,screams,begs.that made him go harder and faster until they both came not long from eachother. "Tsuki I'm about to-" "me too." Tsuki said with a low tune.yamaguchi couldn't do anything but just lay on the bed,probably probably not walk for the few days.Tsuki cleaned everything up,changed into his dino onesie and changed his lover into a matching one.

_______________________________________

Story ends here and credits to YamsandDenkssimp for the smut part,as I said I'm not good at writing stories