:) pt.2

hello all :)

as i have said,, it's been quite awhile LMAOO so to give short insight onto the meaning of the last chapter, i've recently been falling back in love with buzzfeed unsolved in wake of the news awhile back that it was ending.

tbh my endless love for it has never faded, just the fucking OBSESSION i had with it back when i was really active on here from early 2017- mid 2018. i made a chapter on this book addressing it as i have removed my one shot book and all my other fanfics years ago, as i no longer seriously ship them [ngl i still think they were very fruity in the early days tho🤨🤨] but ship them as friends, i love their relationship so much.

THAT, and this is still my most popular book which is so crazy ?? like i haven't been logged onto to wattpad since 2019 ?? maybe ?? except to make slight changes to my account and saw this book has almost 200k likes which is INSANE

ANYWAYS, i just wanted to let you all know [specifically, those of you who we all interacted with each other back in the day], i'm not sure if you're still even on here, i wouldn't be surprised if you aren't, since we've all more than likely grown and forgot about this godforsaken app since lol. but as i've been rewatching the old episodes and remembering the days where we were an early baby fandom, i just wanted to let you all know you guys meant a lot to me (and those of you who are knew, i'm glad you're here! even though i'm not active anymore).

i was at one of the worst phases in my entire life, but a lot of you on here meant so much to me. i hope you are all doing amazing. i even met one of my best friends through this app :)

it was so weird, when this started for me, it was just me and another user who had written bfu stuff, so we both became kinda big.

it haunts my fucking dreams that the first time shane and ryan acknowledged fanfiction between them, mine was one of the three at the time published, so there's a VERY real chance they've read my VERY CRINGEY FIRST BOOK😐 [iykyk what that book was, which for some reason people liked a lot. like i even got messages asking them if i could send them the drafts to re-read like oh😃]

but anyways, being big in the fandom came with a lot of interactions and adoration, which, again, was/is so crazy to me ?? i do regret a lot that i wrote, specifically in my one-shot book that i've taken down years ago, because i could unintentionally be SO fucking disrespectful. i'm just glad i matured, and i do sincerely apologize to ryan and shane and their respective partners. will they ever read this? no probably not lmao but in any chance that you are, i'm truly sorry.

i'm 20 now, and i've learned so much in life. even though these days are behind me, i still really hope y'all are doing good. i'm kinda finding myself lately missing interacting with you guys so much, and writing being a genuine passion of mine (even though i wasn't fantastic at it LMAOO but i was only 16/17).

even though it's one of those things you look back and cringe on, it was so much fun at the time and truly meant a lot.

but like i said, this is a letter to those i met, talked to, or even was just here back in the good old days of the buzzfeed unsolved fandom, when we were still new and small, the original merch wearers [RIP "idk spooky stuff" shirt, which was the one i had lol], people who thought "(wheeze)" was the pinnacle of inside jokes [and it still kinda is], and all the other things. if you wanna comment and remind me of any others to make me yell "OH MY GODD" in nostalgia PLEASE FEEL FREE

sorry to disappoint anyone who thought i was coming back (if anybody is even reading this lol), or that there was a new update, i just wanted to thank you for helping me through a hard time and that i truly, genuinely hope you all are doing good.

sincerely,

-v