episode 42: Glimpse of the lost land (preview)

In a magical world there was a floating island, here it is primarily covered in forests, jungles, mountains, and swamps. But what stuck out the most was in the middle of the floating island is a large floating mountain with eight heads of different animals one is an eagle, second is a raven, third is a bear, fourth is a gorilla, filth is a bear, sixth is a rhino, seventh is a crocodile, eight and last is a lion. Each head poured out of water each mouth of the eight animals. Underneath the mountain is a temple themed around a lion inside the walls of the lion temple is city populated with anthropomorphic animals. Inside the castle room was a sleeping lion. *BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!* The young lion woke up from his bed after the loud banging sound.

Young lion: H-huh? What was that?

The young lion questioned but he looked around and didn't see anything out of the ordinary or anybody for that matter. The young lion was confused not only did his surroundings looked normal but nobody was here. The young lion heard the sound again*BANG! *BANG!* *BANG!* The young lion went to investigate the sound the young lion left his room and down the hall then into the main throne room and inside the throne room was a pool of glowing water.

Young lion: The sacred pool of chi is fine, then what was making all that loud bang-

*BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!* The lion was cut off from his sentence after noticing the main door of the throne room was shaking violently until it slammed open revealing a tall reptile that looked like another crocodile but clearly is female. Though the appearance of this crocodile lookalike was more taller than an normal crocodile tribes member, she also looked far more intimating.

Young Lion: Who are you?! What do you want?!

?????????: Destruction of Chima!

The crocodile lookalike then grabbed a chi powered blaster, then aim and fired at the young lion. Suddenly the young lion saw visions of another land just below the land that the young lion was living on, then he saw a whole army of crocodile lookalikes marching in and destroying everything in site, then he saw other animals that he didn't even know were on other land, then finally everything turned to black and young lion saw something that was incredibly familiar to him. It was Lioness but was much older than him. The lioness turned around and saw the lion.

The Lioness: Wake up Laval.

Laval! Laval! Come on Laval wake up! Laval heard another voice coming from somewhere else. Laval then jolted off from bed and realized it was all just a dream then turned around and saw that the he was woken up by a crocodile tribes member.
Laval: (Gasping) Cragger! I just had a terrible nightmare.
Cragger: Yeah I know right? Getting down from the top of mount cavora was a true nightmare.
Laval: Okay admirably that is a nightmare. But that's not what I meant. I had some sort of dream that something is coming. There was an evil crocodile lookalike with a weapon and a massive army, then there were more tribes that I didn't even know existed and then there was....
Cragger: Okay, okay, okay relax buddy it was just a dream.
Laval: I mean it could be a dream. But it could have been some vision or something.
Cragger: Okay Laval. When was the last time a vision actually came true.
Laval: Okay let's see... There was that one time that your sister placed us into a fog of destiny that turned you evil, oh there was also that one time Eris had a vision of both the fire tribe and the ice hunters. Oh yeah even Bladvic had that vision of the ice bears waking up and causing the bears to actually wake up.
Cragger: Okay, okay. But this time it could be different, but seriously you should get up it's noon now and your dad asked me to wake you up.
Laval: And why didn't he do it?
Cragger: Well let's be fair you dad is a very busy lion since you know he's a king just like my dad.
Laval: Fair point.
Cragger: Now come on, Worriz is actually going to be your high score at chi ball at the forever rock and I can not miss it!
Laval: Okay, okay I'm coming, I'm coming. By the way how are we going to get to others?
Cragger: Like we always did. Speedorz!
Laval: Hahaha, you had me with Speedorz.

       Episode 42: Glimpse of the lost land

Rhino: Come on Worriz!

A male rhino called out to his wolf friend at the forever rock

Gorilla: Woah dudes, Worriz is on fire!
Raven: I'm actually betting he'll beat Laval's score.
Lioness: Oh, come on now boys I've seen Laval play chi ball many times before. I still think he's undefeated.
Mammoth: I don't know guys and gals, anything is possible right little bro?
Mammoth #2: Me Mungus agrees.
Eagle: well I'm with Li'Ella. I've seen him and Cragger been doing this game when they were kids.

As Eris finished her sentence Worriz has beaten Laval chi ball high score,

Eris: Huh, we stand corrected.
Razar: Ha! Now pay up Mrs Li'Ella.
Li'Ella: I didn't agree to this bet... But fine if it'll shut you up.

Li'Ella said as she passed her coins to the raven. Both Laval and Cragger had parked their Speedorz. After they parked thier Speedorz, they existed out of their Speedorz and saw that Worriz had already beaten Laval's chi ball record.

Cragger: Aw man! We missed it!

Cragger said agitated that he missed the whole event that transpired.