Coming to camp

Maya couldn't believe it, she was a child of a god! She was at a place called camp half blood and she was going to get claimed at something called the campfire, a boy named Will was showing her around, before a huge metal dragon descended from the air.
Will ran to the guy.
"Hey Leo, your the first one here" Will said to a guy with curly hair.
"I told you we came to early!" A girl next to Leo said.
"Fine, you were right sunshine" Leo grumbled.
"Anyway, Will started, I was wondering if you could take the newbies for me, I have a date with Nico"
"Anything for Solangelo!" Leo screamed. Will thanked him and left to his cabin.
"So, leo said, "what's your name?"
"Maya"
"Lucas"
"Riley"
"Farkle"
"I'm leo, and this is my loving girlfriend, Calypso." He gestured behind him, but Calypso was already gone.
"Oh well" he sighed. "Well now it's my favorite part, guessing your godly parent!" "What do you all like to do?"
"I like unicorns and rainbows!" Riley smiled.
"I like research" Farkle spoke up. Leo shot him a knowing glance.
"I like horses" Lucas said
"I like swimming" Maya said. Leo whispered something under his breath that Maya couldn't quite catch.
"Ok, so your Aphrodite, he pointed at Riley, your Athena, he pointed at Farkle, and you two are Poseidon"
"Cool, when am I meeting my siblings, Riley asked.
"You'll stay in the Hermès cabin till your claimed at the campfire, then you get to meet your siblings, your sister, Piper should be arriving for the sevens reunion at the campfire to. Maya knew about the seven, she just didn't know there godly parent and names.
"Your sister, he looked at Farkle, should be arriving at the campfire to, but knowing your brother, he looked at Maya and Lucas, they'll both be late." "Your sister is named Annabeth, and her boyfriend, your brother, is named Percy Jackson.