Iris message

Maya was at the campfire and the whole camp was singing songs and laughing, Leo was looking at the sky anxiously, maybe for his friends, but Maya wasn't sure how they were planning on coming from the sky, just then, a huge dragon descended and Maya could see a girl on its back, when the dragon landed, it turned into a man and the woman on his back stood next to him. Leo and Calypso smiled and went to hug the two.
"Hey Hazel, Frank, how are you?" Calypso asked. Hazel smiled at her warmly,
"We're fine, thanks for asking"
"So Frank", Leo started, "I bet you that Percy won't be able to come today"
"Fine" Frank agreed.
"Ten drachmas" leo offered
"Twenty" Frank said
"Fine" the two shook hands and the girls facepalmed.
"Hey guys!" A voice came from behind,
"Jason!" Leo exclaimed, "your here!" "Hey Beauty Queen"
"Hey repair boy" the two hugged and Leo went to hug the blond maya assumed was Jason. Then Jason and the girl proceeded to hug hazel and Frank.
"Oh, guys, this is Maya, Lucas, Riley, and Farkle, there new!"
"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Piper"
"Hazel"
"Frank"
"Jason"
"You already know me, and you've just been claimed." Turns out, Leo was a good guesser, all there godly parents matched up. Riley was claimed just like Piper, Farkle like with a grey owl over his head, and Maya and Lucas with the familiar sea green trident shimmering above them.
"Percy is gonna be happy! Not one sibling, but two!" Just then, something shimmered in the air, showing a girl with blond hair.