𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧

> Short > sorry that its not long but enjoy > fluff Professor Rhee has a massive crush on the art teacher Jeon

> Short
> sorry that its not long but enjoy
> fluff
Professor Rhee has a massive crush on the art teacher Jeon.

ever since he first came back from summer holiday covered with tattoos and eyebrow piercing, Rhee has been constantly wanting his attention ever since.

"do you need a ride Jungkook?" Rhee smiled standing besides Jeon covering themselves with an umbrella, it was raining.

"ah no, I'm waiting for someone to come pick me up," Rhee hummed, disappointed but proceeded to still try to stand besides him closer.

"I'll wait with you,"

"oh no you don't have to-"

"I insist," Jeon finally gave in, clutching tightly on his briefcase as he awkwardly waited for his ride.

"who is coming to pick you up anyways? if you don't mind me asking,"

"my-"

"his soon-to-be husband," a deep voice interrupted them both, a car pulling up in front of them window down.

Rhee looked at the other man, the man was in a grey suit, tie loosened, hair messy but still manages to look good.

"hi baby, sorry I'm a bit late," koo blushed, even that simple nickname still gets him every time.

"it's okay," he turned back to Rhee, smiling.

"I'll be going now, thank you for waiting with me," he sat in the car, giving a quick peck to tae before looking back at Rhee.

"get home safe!" tae waving goodbye with him before holding hands driving off.

Rhee left alone in the rain, huffing.

"what the fuck just happened?"

and when Jeon returned back after his Easter break, a beautiful shining ring was set on his ring finger, the biggest smile on his face.

a hickey on the lower part of his neck that he tried to cover up whenever he was in front of the students, teaching.

and when Jeon would now be constantly picked up from his husband after school, them giggling with each other as Jungkook jumped in his arms

or

Jeon being a blushing mess as tae whispered something dirty in his ear in front of the other teachers in the parking lot.

or even when tae would dare to enter the school whilst Jeon is getting the class dismissed, students gasping as tae kissed Jeon on the lips asking about his day.

and all this, frustrated professor Rhee, her jealousy so obvious and oh how tae loved to show whose his right in front of her.

and this whole thing, just left the man full of tattoos and piercings a /crazy/ blushing mess.

————————————————————

Soojin deserves better. She's an angel srsly.

 She's an angel srsly