4}discharge

TW:{mentions of r@p* and ED I will put dots : )}

~her outfit~

Wednesday 27th October of 2021

When they got to the hospital most of them were hammered, to say the least.

"So can someone explain why are we here and where is Cal?"Giovani asked looking around he and Thomas were really out of it they both were not able to hold a conversion or stand up in general.

. . . .

"Okay so am gonna tell you once Cal got r@p*d and a really sweet girl brought her here."Damiano said fuming he was ready to punch the guy where the fuck was he,why did he leave her alone, why did anyone leave the poor girl alone for that matter when he saw her state she was in the only thing he wanted to do was hold her and protect her but he couldn't this was not his job it was Giovanis and that man clearly failed to do it correctly.

. . . .

"Where the fuck were you why the fuck did you leave her alone this world is a living nightmare, and you think that leaving a 19-year-old girl wonder around by herself is a good idea."Damiano said grabbing the guy by his shirt and putting him against the wall.

"Damiano man chill out."Ethan said trying to calm down the guy that was clearly ready to get into a fight with the intoxicated boy.

"Why are you all so calm she is in there probably with the biggest PTSD we all have ever witnessed,hurt and alone."Damiano said looking at the guys.{PTSD: Post-traumatic stress disorder.}

"SHUT IT AM SCARED TO AM SCARED THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO TOUCH MY FRIEND AM SCARED BECAUSE I CALLED HER TO COME HERE."Victoria said pointing a finger at his chest.

"CAN YOU ALL STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN AND SCREAMING THIS NOT A CONTEST DAMIANO IS RIGHT VICTORIA TOO BUT WE CAN'T DO SHIT RIGHT NOW SO WE SIT DOWN AND WAIT."Anete said frustrated with all the yelling she and Calypso were friends since kindergarten she just couldn't get past the thought that she let her go out alone while she herself was begging her to go with her to a concert some months prior so something like that wouldn't happen to her.