chapter 9 - i lied

I woke up to Nick slightly snoring and his arm laying loosely on my stomach and his other playing with my hair I look up and see him wide awake.

Alice: good morning.

Nick: good morning beautiful

My thoughts from last night came rushing back

Alice: oh shit

He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows

Nick: what?

Alice: so when I was 13 I obviously told Tommy about you, and now to tell him that you were they boy, oh my God. He's really protective of me and will probably treat you differently once I tell him.

Nick: well you don't exactly have to tell him. We could just get him to watch the stream.

Alice: oh that's good idea

I get out of bed and do my morning routine and change out if my pjs

Nick was already changed and just needed to brush his teeth.

We went downstairs to be greeted by Clay. Eating cereal on the counter.

Nick: hey Clay!

Clay: you jerks

I bursted out laughing

Alice: im sorry

I said between giggles, still trying to contain my laughs.

Clay: it's not funny! I stayed down here with a paused movie for like an hour! So I went upstairs to see what you guys were doing  and I saw you guys cuddling. Like wtf, without me?

He joked and I just laughed even more.

Nick: well I'm sorry I can't cuddle my girlfriend.

Clay: oh shit. Um congrats? Shit. Haha, I'll go now

And of course I started laughing at his immediate regret.

Clay: but didn't you meet like yesterday?

Alice: well we thought we did, see...

I explained everything to him saying how we dated when I lived in Texas but then that reminded me of how I lied to nick.

Clay: oh ok

Alice: hey nick, I just remembered something can we talk. Alone.

I glanced over at Clay who was stupidly looking at us with a mouth full of cereal. (I just have an image in my head and it's hilarious like po from Kung fu panda having his cheeks full and AHAHAHHA)

Nick: yeah sure let's grab something to eat first I'm hungry.

We ended up making toast and bringing it to his room

Nick: so whats up?

Alice: I lied.

Nick: bout what?

Alice: about telling you that i was just told that I was leaving, I knew for like 2 years. I'm sorry I knew that I should've told you earlier but I didn't, I'm sorry.

Nick: he wraps his arms around me.

Nick: I lied too. I knew you were leaving but I didn't know if you knew so I just kept quiet.

Alice: oh you did? Who told you?

Nick: your dads, they really liked me.

Alice: well then they'll be happy to know I'm still dating you, I had to tell them after he walked in on us.

Nick: Oh right I remember that, he got so scared he started apologizing like crazy.

Alice: Haha yeah, let's start streaming! If we wait any longer I'm gonna call Tommy, I can't keep secrets from him. I tell him everything. Like LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Even about my period.

Nick: Haha ok then let's start

Ok so you were probably like excited about the title like 'What did you lie about' well its not life changing so yeah. Ily