48

"Poliwhirl,Poli." 'Hi Amanda, how is Pokémon training?'
"Hi Sarah, Pokémon training is very exhausting but fun. I've met a lot of crazy people who have their own ways of training their Pokémon."
"Poliwhirl,Poli?" 'Okay, where's Ash?'
"Ash is getting his Pokémon check by Nurse Joy. Also his Pikachu is resting because he's sick."
After talking to Sarah & Mom, the power went out.
"What the hell just happen?"
"Charmeleon, Char" 'It could be a power outage.'
"Aki, you stay with me because I cannot see in the dark."
"Amanda, we're going to the power plant so stay here with Pikachu." Ash said.
"Okay."
As soon as they left, Pikachu tried to follow them but Aki stopped him.
"Pika, Pika." 'Where are they going?'
"Charmeleon, Char" 'They are going to check the power plant because they power is out and you need to rest.'
"Pikachu, Aki & I will look after you. Come on, I'll fed you some soup and warm milk."
"Pikachu." 'Okay Aunty'
"Charmeleon" 'I want warm milk.'
I took out all of my Pokémon, told them that half will watch Pikachu and the other half will help me get some lunch/dinner.
"Eiji & Peaches stay with Aki & Pikachu."
"Eevee/ Sandslash." 'Yes mama.'
"Ren, Machy & Sakura, you'll help me with getting food & drinks."
"Abra. Machop. Clefairy." 'Okay Mommy.'
​​​​​​​We asked Nurse Joy for some soup & warm milk. She gave us 8 bowls of soup & 8 cups of warm milk.
'I hope Pikachu stayed with my Pokémon.'