First Day

Y/ns pov

I walked down the stairs with my new uniform on and my school bag with everything I needed in. I stopped and checked myself in the mirror making sure I looked presentable.

I walked down the stairs and like normal no one was in my parents where always out on work conferences so I normally had the house to myself. I grabbed a breakfast bar for the side and walked out.

I pulled out my phone placing my headphones on and started to listen to my favorite music. "Hey y/n where you off to" my neighbor asked.

"Just off to school mrs black" I smiled. She was a kind old lady always looking out for me. She waved and I smiled waving back. When I saw my bus i cursed and ran to the bus stop and sticking my hand out.

When the bus stop I let out a breath and got on sitting on my own placing my bag next to me. I flicked through my phone nothing new like always.

Time skip

I was outside of school and I sighed it was so big almost castle like. I took a deep breath and walked in. Some people whispered while others started in shock. "Is that her" they whispered I sighed I hate being the richest child in the city.

I continued until I saw a teacher stood there. "you must be miss y/l/n" she said and I nodded.

"Yes that's me" I said. She smiled widely and led me inside. I looked around and gasped this was nothing I had ever see before.

"School starts in 5 minutes let me find you a buddy and they can show you around we will sort you into a house later" she said.

"A what" I asked but she didn't reply I sighed and she dragged me until she saw a brown haired girl.

"Ah Hermione will you show our new student around she has all the same classes as you" the teacher said walking off.

"Hey I'm Hermione, Hermione granger" she said sticking out her arm. I smiled and shook it.

"I'm y/n, y/n y/l/n" I said, she let go of my hand and passed me some things.

"You might need these to survive your first day this place isn't exactly easy" she said and I smiled.

"Don't worry about it I can handle wired" I said and she chuckled. We walked down the hallway until a blonde boy stood in-between us.

"Ah I was looking for you nerd I need you to do my homework I have practice tonight and I have no time to do it" he said and I shook my head standing in front of her.

"Do it yourself you jerk, work is more important then a stupid game blondy now get lost" I said and he scoffed walking over to me.

"Who do you think you are new girl" he laughed and I chuckled.

"I'm surprised you didn't recognize me......... Malfoy" I spat and his eyes went wide.

"Y/n, now way it you.......your...... different" he gulped and I laughed taking a step forward and he took a step back.

"People do grow and change over the years and the last time I saw you was 3 years ago but you haven't changed a bit" I said and he left.

"You know draco" Hermione asked, I smiled looking at my timetable to see I have defenses first.

"Yeah our family are friends but me and draco have been enemies since we was 3" I said and Hermione laughed.

"Oh I want you to meet my two friends harry and Ron, guys this is y

she new" Hermione said

"Hey y/n it's really nice to meet you I'm harry this is Ron as you knew" he said and I smiled.

"I know who you are harry your parents where legend, I'm sorry for your loss" I said and she gave me a nod.

"Bloody hell" Ron said looking me up and down. I sighed and shook my head.

"Really Ron she new and your already trying to win her over is disgusting" Hermione said and I chuckled.

"It's nothing knew I have to deal with this a lot, I usually ignore it they will give up" I said and she smiled.

"You seem like a really nice person y/n and I'm glad you didn't get partnered with anyone else like Malfoy" harry said.

"Guys y/n whooped Draco's ass she roasted him really bad" he said and the other looked showed.

"I know everything about draco we were practically raised together" I said and they smiled then chuckled.

"I hope I get to know you better maybe we do now stand a fighting chance" harry said and I smiled thinking it was against draco.

If I really knew what he was on about I would have never started that school but one things came good out of it...........I finally felt alive and have found where I mean to be.