Cuddles...?

{ Sorry I forgot to tell you you're quirk! SMH, it may sound a bit weird and you can touch it up a bit but : You're quirk is used to grow plants and control nature - you're basically and earth bender but can't move rocks <yet> you can make life <of flowers and stuff like that}

Y/N's POV
I woke up to the sound of rummaging threw, I think, a desk? I slowly sit up to see Toga searching threw EVERY cabinet looking for something. "T-toga..? What're you doing...?"
"Oh! You're awake! Hello!!" I don't understand how she has this much energy in the morning "You didn't answer my question" I fully sit up so I have my knees up against my chest and my back against the wall. "And who said you were in charge?" Toga snapped at me "R-right...
S-sorry..." I apologize looking away "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude!" "What're you gonna do with me...?" I ask her with fright in my voice "Oh, we're just gonna keep you here until Hawks or one of the hero's get here"
"Wait, wait, wait, what? Why Hawks? Or one of the hero's?" I ask her with VERY MUCH confusion in my voice she climbs on the bed and sits beside me "Well, Shigaraki wants Hawks to experiment on his wings and just any hero would do i guess, we're specifically looking for Aziawa tho..." she explains to me "Well, what's yours name?" Toga asks me "Oh uh... It's Y/N" you tell her as I think the villain that goes by Dabi..?, walks in, scratch that, BARGES in "TOGA!" You're kinda terrified "If it's about you're Shigaraki plush, no, I don't have it. Twice does" Toga explains not even knowing the situation "Wait what? How's you know it's about that?" Dabi questions after looking around the room "J heard you screaming about in you room" Dabi leaves but walks back in and says: "Also Shigaraki wants you, BOTH of you" he walks back out again and wonder why he would want both of us "Who's Shigaraki?" J ask Toga as we walk out of her room "You don't know who Shigaraki is?"
"No i know who he is, but, is he you're boss?"
"Yep he's the boss of this hellhole" Toga says to me but whispers the last part, she only had to lean down a little bit cause {this may be offensive but-} I'm 4 foot 11 and she's 5 foot 2 {I looked that up( surprisingly)} We reach the door and Toga knocks twice.

Togas POV
I knock on the door twice (IDK some Morse code shit) I look over at Y/N at see her beautiful H/C {Hair Color} behind her shoulders as she fidgeting with her fingers. She looks up at me and I just LOVE those E/C {eye Color} eyes! "Toga...?" She asks me worried "Ye- "Come in Toga." I hear Shigaraki say "C'mon" I look over at Y/N as she hides behind my back while we walk into the room "Y/N. Stand BESIDE Toga" Shigaraki says while bringing out the 'beside' part "O-k...!" I watch as Y/N his to stands beside me and put her hands in her pocket "So, I heard you have a earth quirk? Is that so?" "Y-yes sir..." I could tell she was scared by her voice, I intertwine our fingers and she stops shaking... A bit

Shigaraki POV
I see Toga put her hand in Y/N's and her be a little les scared, not by much tho, "So would you care to make a flower for me? My rose that Dabi gave me died." I ask her putting a pot in front of her "U-uh, sure..." I see as Y/N closed her eyes while putting out her hand at the flower pot, next thing I see is vines coming down from her face onto her arms and to the pot. The vines slowly wrap around the pot a a little blue rose begins to grow, I didn't even know blue roses were a thing! {Yes I will give you more} I don't  even know how she's doing that! I thought to myself but I guess I said it out loud cause: "When I activate my quirk my brain thinks of something it wants to make, like a flower perhaps, that takes a little energy out of my body, but not as much as vines" I think the girl named 'Y/N' goes by? "that's interesting, but, I was looking forward to seeing you, perhaps, grow a tree from inside somebody. Like a tree growing inside them"
I said to her looking like the MIST EVIL villain in the world {I mean} I watch as her face mixes with different emotions from: Sad, devastated, disgust, anger and most of all terrified "I-I can't do that...! I don't know how to yet!"
Y/N says while hiding behind Toga, I hear Toga whisper something but couldn't make it out : "Don't ....... Here ....... Won't hurt ......" Y/n slowly makes her way out from behind Toga "So, what ya say I train ya to be a villain?"

——————————————————————
I'm happy! That 873 words you just read!
Have a good night/day!
The ink water mah little Toga simps QwQ
🍄🌻