Comissions are open!

this will be the main page for commissions. Things are very tough right now, and getting some commissions going would really help out my situation!

If you wish to commission something, send me a message. Or comment under this post/chapter and I will contact you myself.

Now, I write one shots, NSFW one shots, chapter stories and NSFW chapter stories. These are the prices for the word count, and they won't change depending on which format you choose. But if you do end up choosing chapter stories, you'll have to pay the same amount for every chapter.

The stories will be delivered to you on a doc or word document and it will be yours to use. You can post it or simply keep it for yourself! It's yours to keep and yours to use however you wish.

1,000/2,000 words - 2 dollars

3,000/4,000 words - 4 dollars

5,000/6,000 words - 6 dollars

7,000/8,000 words - 8 dollars

9,000/9,000 words - 10 dollars

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─── Add Ons

To explain add ons. This is what you can add to our already discussed commission. Usually, for the price listed above, I do one love interest that is either yandere or not, based on what the buyer wants. These here are add ons that you can purchase for the price listed near them.

Multiple love interests - 1 dollar

Smut and plot - 1 dollar