𝐄𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: jjsbaeee

(𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍: 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽, 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗍)

I sat, nuzzled up in some blankets and pillows, on my bed, reading a book

I sat, nuzzled up in some blankets and pillows, on my bed, reading a book. However, the book wasn't any old book that I had on my bookshelf. It was one of my favorites that I had reread over a thousand times. What made it different from all my other books was that it was very detailed and graphic in erotic themes.

Not that I didn't love the dirty parts, it was just that I would prefer to read it alone in my room.

However, it was hard to even get five minutes alone when my boyfriend basically lived at my house. He couldn't stay away from me for more than two seconds. I didn't mind though cause I loved having him around but I would like just a little time to read my salacious book.

Strangely, JJ hadn't been clinging to my side for about an hour which confused me but I just assumed he had passed out on the couch or something.

I flipped the thin paper filled with words over and my eyes began to scan over the first sentence. Let's just say the two main characters were getting a little steamy. I continued to read, getting lost in a zone.

I was so immersed in the image in my head that I hadn't realized my boyfriend had quietly entered the room.

"What ya reading?" JJ's voice sliced through the air as he jumped onto the bed next to me, snatching the book right out of my hands.

I was startled by him jumping and I looked at him with wide eyes. He about gave me a freaking heart attack But my mind had other thoughts.

The book was in JJ's hands and he was reading it.

"Give that back!" I shouted, jumping up and reaching for the book but the blonde swiftly lifted it out of my reach where he could still read it.

I felt my cheeks flush over with a red tint already feeling the embarrassment. He was definitely gonna criticize and make fun of me for this. 

"What is this filth? Like this is straight-up porn but in words" JJ retorted with a low chuckle, tossing the book back into my hands making me almost lose my page.

"No, it's not! This is very subtle work! It has meaning and a plotline" I argued, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It's porn" he murmured and he rolled his eyes

"It's not! You know, you should probably read this. It'll help you a lot" I stated, giving him a teasing smile as I patted his chest with the book.

"It'll help me?"

"Yeah, it'll teach you a thing or two" I replied as I scooted to the edge of the bed and hopped up to put the book back in its home on the bookshelf.