When Booty Calls

Dan looked off into the sunset from the glorious, golden field of grain in which he stood. The wind blew from the East. A howl echoed from far off in the distance. Dan turned his head ever so slightly to the right and said with a super seductive voice "My mate calls for me." The golden light painted the skin on Dan's face, as well as the literal black paint shaping a cat nose and whiskers. Just a small speck on the field, Dan watched a sexy Phil frolicking majestically towards him, wearing his whiskers too. Dan took giant jumpish strides in Phil's direction and yelled with a dramatic voice crack "THE WHisKErs cOmE FROm WIthIN!" Just then, Chris Kendall and PJ Liguori charged across the plains, wearing matching t shirts that read 'I LOVE YAOI', on two ferocious rhinoceroses. The two looked at each other longingly from their rhinos and Chris proceeded to vomit on himself and in PJ's tea, without breaking his misty stare. PJ halted his rhino, Chris's followed. PJ looked to Phan. He paused for a moment and then said with a straight face "Let's have a fantastic foursome." Phil and Dan paused their make out session to look up at them. The four pounced at each other into one big pile of accents.