Chapter 1: First Day Of College

A/n: Covid doesn't exist ;)

Today is gonna be a big day. Where i'm applied into my favourite college in the city!. I'm really excited until i can't get enough sleep last night. Well i'm glad that i woke up at 7, because college start at 9. After i make my bed, i went for shower and brush my teeth. I left the bathroom with my towel on my wrist and changed my outfit into a long sleeve black shirt, long grey pants, and a dark blue jacket. I really love dark colours, i don't know how to describe it, it's just i really like wearing something dark.

I prepared my things such as laptop, notes, pen and put it on my backpack. After that, i went downstairs to see my mother in the kitchen.

"Is dad still working in his room?." I ask my mother as i sit on one of the dining seats.

"Probably, here's your food sweetie." She said as she gives me a plate of eggs and bacon.

"Thank you mom." i said as my mother nods and leaving the kitchen and went into my dad's room. Well i gotta finish my breakfast, i don't want to be late for the first day of college. I eat as fast as i can and put my plate into dishwasher. Don't forget to drink water bois. After that I wear my shoes on and walk out to the front door. The college isn't far away from my house, it only takes 10 minutes by walking. I put my airpods on my ears and listen to me & ur ghost - blackbear.

-------------------

I can see my college in front of me right now. I began make my way into the building and looked for my class. And by the way i'm taking Editing & Filming department, Because i like to edit and making videos. Lucky my parents are supporting my decision so i can get a better stuff and gear for what i do. Anyway i found my class with only a few people in it. I grab my phone and see, it's still 8:20 am. I sigh and make my way into one of the seats. I sat on back of the class, this is like my favourite seat back when i was in highschool. I take out my laptop from my backpack and turn it on. I open premiere pro and continue my last project.

"What video are you editing?." asks someone next to me while he look into my laptop screen.

"It's just a short film that me and my friends made" I said

"That's cool! by the way what's your name?."

"(Y/n), and you?."

"Tom Simons." The blonde guy said. Shortly after, the teacher came in and the class is started.

-------------------------

".... To make all of you know eachother, i'm going to give you all a project. The group only contains 3 people. Make a short video with 3 of you in it, any type of video is allowed!. Class dismissed." The teacher said as they walk out from class.

"(Y/n)!, do you want to be my partner?." Tom asks when i was tidy up my things before leaving the class.

"Of course!, but we need 1 more person."

"Don't worry i already bring one of my friends." Tom said as he pulled his friend in front of me.

"(Y/n), this is Freddie. Freddie, this is Y/n." Tom said.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n)." Freddie said as he lend his hands towards me.

"Nice to meet you as well." I said as i reach his hands and we shakes hands.

"For the project, do you guys wanna discuss it at my place?." I offered them

"Sure!." Tom agreed

"I need to do something at my house first. Before coming to your place if that's okay." Freddie said

"Alright just give me your number and i will send my adress to you." I said as i give my phone to Freddie so he can add his number into my contact. After that he gives back my phone and leave the class. I checked my phone and see the clock, it's 2pm.

"what are we waiting for? come on let's go lead the way!." Tom shout as he grab my hand, drag me out from class and leaving the building.

--------------------

"We have arrived." I said as i open the front door and we both walk inside.

"Your house looks very nice." Tom said as i closed the front door.

"Thanks."

"Dad! i bring a friend to the house." I said as i look for my dad. He's eating on the kitchen.

"Tom, meet my dad." I said as i pulled Tom over so my dad could see him.

"PHILZA?!?!?!?."