Chapter 2: The ideas

"PHILZA?!?!?."

"TOMMY?!?." My dad said as he get up from his spot and walks closer to Tom. They also do a handshake.

"You guys know eachother?." I ask them

"Of course! Tommy is my 'Online child' In the internet!." My dad said as he giggles.

"Dad... am i not good enough for you, so you find an online child?." I ask emotionaly

"Don't worry (Y/n) your dad loves both of us ah-HAHA."  Tom said as he gives me a small punch on the shoulder.

"Whatever." I said as grab Tom hands and take him upstairs. I open my room and we walk in. I close the door behind me and lock it.

"Let me send my address to Freedie real quick." i said as i grab my phone and text Freedie my address.

"You have a nice room (Y/n), but not as good as mine."

"Is that a compliment?."

"Yes and no."

"You're little shit."

"Thank you."

"Alright Freedie said he will come in a few minutes." I said as i lay down on my bed, Tom just sitting on my chair.

"Do you have any ideas for our videos would be?." I ask

"Honestly i have nothing came up to my mind." Tom said as he stare at the ceiling. We spent 5 minutes with silence. Tom just there spinning on a chair. While me praying for Freedie to text me very soon so we can break the silence.

"Do you know what your father's job is?." Tom asks

"He just said he's a streamer and not giving me any details of it. I was surprised that my dad knows you, when you both see eachother. Are you also a streamer too?."

"Why do you want to know~" Tom said with a tease tone.

"errr, Stop with that kind of voice it's really weird to hear." I said as i closed my ear with my hands.

"uH HAHAA, Sorry and yeah i'm also a streamer." Tom response

We spent the good 5 minutes talking about stuff. Until dad called us.

"(Y/n)!, your another friend is coming over!." dad says

"It must be Freedie, stay here i will be back in a seconds." I said. Tom nods and i left my room, went downstairs to see Freedie stand next to my dad.

"Hey (Y/n)!, i didn't know that your dad is Philza minecraft.." Freedie says.

"yeah.., let's head to my room. Tom is waiting over there." i said as i grab Freedie's hand and take him upstairs.

"Hey Freedie."

"yo Tom." Freedie said. Tom walks over to me, i think he wanted to whisper something

"kaznkz(-#9(@?;£ksnxk(9." he said

"a+#jui;(#9jiwj." i whisper back to him and then we look over Freedie.

"Why are you guys looking at me..."

-----------------------------------

"This is stewpid!." Freedie said as he wore a diamond armor suit.

" Freedie said as he wore a diamond armor suit

"PFFFTTTT UH HAHAHAHAHAHA... THE ARMOR IS REALLY FIT YOURSELF." Tom laughed.

"C'mon that doesn't look too bad." i add

"Alright-Alright so what's the scenario?."

-----------------------------------

Tom and i are sitting on the backyard.

"Oh my god guys the fastest clicking method is-"

Freedie walks in like an iron golem.

"Oh my god, a steve cosplay-" Freedie swing his sword to us. It hits my head but i manage to take the camera and runaway with Tom as Freedie chasing us.

"STOP." I shout.

"So how was it?." Freedie ask. Three of us watch the replay footage.

"THIS IS GREAT WE CAN GET A+." Tom said

"How the fuck this gonna works." Freedie add

"It is funny to be honest." I said.

After a couple of arguments we decided to stay with this video, and head inside.

a/n: umm maybe i'm gonna still continue this lol i'm sorry about the discontinued stuff.