chapter 1

Mother Lilith POV:

"Whore, that's all your kind is good for a good fuck. What's your body count I bet you don't even know." This is what I have to go through day in and out. I'm a demon and not just any demon a Succubus so you understand my struggle then on top of it all I'm pregnant. I made mistakes in thee past but I changed three years ago met a nice vampire now we are having a child.
I walk into my house after my appointment with the doctor he is as foolish as every other human. He admired the fact that a women of fourty five can have the body of a nineteen year old. He was cute and if i was still my wild succubus self he would have seen just how amazing i was. I looked at the clock and seen that it was almost time for my husband to get home. So I went to start dinner. Half way through the yellow rice I heard my husband feet outside the door the he entered. As he walked his sexy ass past the kitchen door he stopped and looked at me then my ass and at that moment i knew what he was thinking. I told him how the appointment went as he changed his clothes.
After we ate dinner my sweet king escorted me to our bedroom, he laid me on the bed as he undressed me. My eyes closed as he dragged his tongue across my breast the i heard him whisper "be who you are release your power with me. When he said that I worried about the baby but my mind went blank as he rubbed my pussy the he said dont worry about the baby, before i could say anything my body started to change based from his thoughts. I was releasing my power after eight months of beimg pregnant. After my body was fully changed the way my king wanted I seen a flash my sexual hunger had sky rocketed and i couldn't control my lust any longer. I pulled my king to me and before he was i range I had his dick in my hand jerking him off. Once he was close I started deep throating his dick, he endured my head skills for as long as he could then he push me back and I opened my legs letting him get a perfect view of my wet pussy.
The look he gave me showed that i was gonna enjoy this he vanished as bats flew towards me with amazing speed he reappeared inches from me naked and ready and i felt all the power as he rammed his dick in my tight pussy. The force hurted at first and i gasped and grabbed the sheets as he continued stroking, the pain sided and a rush of pleasure entered my mind. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him deeper and deeper in and yet he still whispered release yourself. I smiled and challenged my king. Then my body started to change again but to a form I never thought i would see again. My breast was back to its normal 36 triple D, my body was back to its hour glass fit. My wings and tail was revealed as well was this what he meant by releasing myself. I looked at my king and he started to change as well in front of me deep in my guts stood the imfamous count dracula. He leaned over me pushing deeper in me making me moan and whispered this is who i love. Then he showed me why he was my king.
After our five hour sex war he finally pushed me to my limit as my body started to return to its human form I started to fall asleep as my king watched me i struggled to tell him something but darkness amd sleep took over. I was awaken to blinding lights and something hard and cold on my back as i struggled to open my eyes the cold vanish and I was surrounded by heat. The heat was so strong I couldn't move all I could do was lay there then I heard the sound of my king voice. His voice got farther and farther from me to the point it was like a whisper. Then I heard the crying of a baby and i knew whatwas happening the crying was followed by screams then silence my king fixed everything then I heard his voice once again "in the memory of your mother mother your name will be Lilith" it was a girl my beautiful baby was a girl now i can die happy.

Please comment and vote thank you