chapter 2

Lilith POV:

My childhood is all a haze I remember somethings others I don't but one thing is for sure my mother was never around and now i understand why. I'm a vampire well half my father won't tell me what else I am, he claim it's going to change my life. I believe I'm old enough hell I'm sixteen. My mind is snapped back to reality when my friend Maka bangs on the table I look at her with her white hair flowing down her back then I see our boss walking towards us. We got back to work and he stops behind us, "is there a problem Lilith" I couldn't stop starring at him then Maka tapped me and I quickly said no. He walked away and i quickly turned back to my station. Maka looked at me and simply whispered blood. I shook my head amd put my finger to my lips me and Maka was the only nonhuman people at our job. As we worked it got closer to our break I just looked at the clock wondering what was that feeling I had starring at my boss. The bell rung to signal break me and Maka was the first ones out. We rushed to the diner where we always went we got there, ordered our usual steak done well and we sat in our booth. The waiter had our drinks in hand the moment we walked in. Maka sipped her root beer and asked me about my blank stare at Mr. Hunter. I didn't know what to say so i just shrugged then before she could push I said "it was like a physical need to jump on him." Maka eyes grew wide as she asked how, I thought back to how the feeling came up and I swallowed and told her sexually, that made her laugh.
When we was done eatting it was time to release our extra energy today was the day Maka was finally transform completely and I was excited.Maka was about 5'9 with along white hair and an evil glare that made the boys hard and a nice body to match. Me on the other hand was 5'6 with shoulder hair alittle longer than my shoulders with big breast a booty to match, but back to my day. So we walked to the forest close to town and when we was in a clearing I stepped back from Maka as she took off her jacket then she looked at me and asked if I was ready. I nodded and Maka jumpped in the air and when she landed she had long pink hair black eyes and her skin was cream and black. I stared in amazed at her so this was an obake a shape shifter. Then she told me it was my turn i jumpped up and bats started to surround me then i lightly landed with blonde hair, red eyes and pale skin and long sharp fangs. Maka stepped back and bowed like she usually do its something about respecting the queen of monsters i quickly told her to rise and help me. The lookon her face told me that she was confused so I turned and she seem something pushing against my jacket and pants. So she made her nails sharper and cut my jacket were the pushing was and wings burst out she fell back as they stretched out. Maka ripped a hole in my pants and a tail rushed out. The pain that I was feeling vanished and Maka turned me around and told me what the cause of the pain was. My face showed the shock and Maka changed her shape and showed me what I looked like. It was time to have a talk with my father.
I stormed out the clearing with Maka on my tail saying something I was to focus on finding my father then she grabbed me and when I finally looked at her i realized that i was still revealing my true form I quickly hid my power and form then ran home with Maka on my tail, it was time to know the truth and Dracula was going to tell me one way or another.

Please comment and vote feedback is important thank you