𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏:𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐

_____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 |𝟐𝟐 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐋𝐃|𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀,𝐆𝐀| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒______________________

______________________

𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙇𝙔 𝙊𝙉 𝘽𝘼𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎 𝘾𝙇𝙐𝘽...

So I had arrived to the house and off rip I knew I wasn't the first girl there and that was cool. I opened the door and welcomed myself inside, and before I could even let out a single breath, I heard a loud ass scream and next I know there was four females coming at me. I kind of freeze in place because I'm still processing being in that big ass house, and I blink and all four of them all in my face like hi hello.

"I'm Jariyah, nice to meet you girl." Said a dark skin girl with bat wings for lashes-- they was cute lil bat wings for sure, just not my style. She was all giggly which let me know she was obviously the giddy goofy bitch and that was cool with me--I love the goofy bitches long as they ain' try to be funny about the wrong shit.

I stayed quiet and let them introduce themselves since they all seemed all excited and shit, like guys...I'm a regular ass person.

"I'm Akiara." Said a brown skinned girl holding a Hennessy bottle which was by the looks of it damn near gone.

I could quickly tell she was one of those extra ass loud mouthed ass party girls that stood on bar tables, and attracted a shit load of attention, and frankly I don't know how I feel about that. Those party girls be fuckin' annoying but they also be sweet...sometimes.

"I'm Kylah." Said a light skinned girl with pretty long hair, she was mad pretty in the face but something felt off in her demeanor, I couldn't figure out what it was at the moment.

"I'm Anastasia but I go by Mimi, got any tea you wanna spill sis?" Said the Asian girl off rip, I could quickly tell I wasn't gon like her mouthy ass and I made a mental note not to tell her nothing.