15. Geez witness

You're shocked when you saw yourself in the mirror, yet that was all Jungkook had to say.?

After Jungkook finished criticizing you, he began to criticize Lisa "What kind of eyesight do you have?? She is not suitable for this makeup." jungkook retracted his gaze and looked forward with a cold expression, ignoring them, it was as if he thought of himself as a king, looking down upon everyone and everything.

His attitude angered you, why did he have to deny Other's hard work like that.? was it that difficult to give a small compliment.?

Lisa was blanked for a while before coming back to her senses "Not suitable.? How is this possible? She is lo-"

"I don't have much time, I don't have time to listen to your explanation, get in the car." he ignored, the timidity in your eyes suddenly disappeared as you tightened your fingers into a fist and glared at him. Lisa smiled, Jungkook wasn't a simple person to deal with, so she gives you farewell before smiling at jungkook "remember to visit in your free time, bring her here often as well."

Jungkook didn't response, once you finished thanking Lisa, You unwillingly got in the car. You sat beside him and closed the door, A faint fragrance belonging to you immediately filled the interior of the car and entered his nose.

The faint scent of perfume mixed with the woman's body odor created a different kind of smell, it was soothing and refreshing.

Jungkook frowned, he didn't like women putting perfume, especially strong ones but the smell on your made him feel comfortable as he subconsciously took a deep breath, but when he realized what he did, he feels irritated.

Damn it, what's with this woman?

"That smell, what's that.?" he asked coldly, and you pointed at yourself "Asking me.?"

"Is there anybody else here.?" Jungkook replied in an unfriendly tone, making you, Minho and driver speechless.

Although we have a low presence, we should still be considered as people, right? Young Master Jeon, can you not ignore us?

But of course they couldn't say out loud "Well, sister Lisa said she just developed this perfume by herself and she felt that it suits me well, so she gave me a bottle."

Then, you pulled out the bottle of perfume from your pocket to show it to him and completely forgot what jungkook just told you.

He looked at the bottle of perfume, A light pink liquid flowed in the bottle, afraid that he could not see it clearly, you leaned forward, your collar was slightly open, revealing a Layar of white skin, his eyes turned cold when he looked at and saw the alluring scene.

was she doing this on purpose!

But seeing her innocent expression, waving the perfume bottle, it seemed unintentional.

Unintentional? Suddenly his gaze became sharp, how could this woman, who married into his family using tricks, be doing things unintentionally?

"Trying to seduce me.?"

you stopped and looked at him confusingly, his gaze shifted to the direction as you followed his gaze and realized that You're exposing collarbone to him by leaning forward, you immediately covered your chest and leaned back towards window, your moist lips trembled, wanting to explain but no words came out, his dark eyes made even more embarrassed.

You really wasn't doing it on purpose!

You only wanted to show him the bottle of perfume, after all, he was the one who asked, you didn't expect the collar to be so wide, who knew this would happen when you leaned bit forward, if you knew you wouldn't be doing this! his impression of you must have become even worse, thinking about possibilities and embarrassment you clenched the bottle of perfume in your hand saying.