𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Daniella trekked through the woods, her fingers grazing the leafy damp bushes. It had been a while ever since she had a speck of ocean water covering even her whole body. She did truly miss the freedom of swimming, but, she had something, someone, she is willing to stay for.

A deer found its way galloping towards her, making her look at it in concern. It halted its steps in front of her and bowed its head. She smiled and returned the action. It seems that the deer found her interesting and very respectful.

She held out her hand and stroked it's head, in between the antlers. "It's nice to see another face." she whispered out. The deer made a noise of agreement, seeing as she was a new face he or she was willing to see everyday. Unlike those pale faces, who massacred most of his friends.

It wasn't long before they separated ways, Daniella vowing to herself to seek the deer, her new friend, who turned out to be a male. She got to the clearing and witnessed something that made her heart drop into the depths of the ocean.

Jacob was hugging an unknown female, spinning her around in glee, like they haven't seen each other in years. It must have been Isabella Swan, the girl Jacob was ranting on about. She nibbled her bottom lip as her blue-purplish hues glazed over.