Discovery

During the night, there was a rainstorm. Henry was having a nightmare of Mendell and Tamara kidnapping him and taking him through the portal. "No..No..NOOO!! Mom...Mom!!!"
Emma wakes up hearing her son having a nightmare and goes running to his room. "Henry!"
Henry wakes up."Mom!"
Emma hugs her son. "I am right here, Henry. I am right here. Shh...shh...." She sat on his bed and continues to hug him.
"Mom..Mom..." He hugs his Mom.
"Henry, I am right here. Mom is here, kid." She hugs her son and rubbed his back. "You are okay." Killian hears his son upset and goes to his bedroom seeing his son hugging Emma tight. "I heard you screaming. You were having a nightmare."
"Yes...I don't want to relieve it..." He cried more.
"I am right here, Henry. You are safe. No one is going to take you from me."
"Tamara and Owen did..I dreamt of them taking me away from the mines to the portal to Neverland."
"No one is going take you away from me, kid. When your Dad was steering all of us to Neverland all I thought was you.My baby. I just wanted my baby back. You are not going to be taken from me ever again!" She hugs her son.
Henry hugs his Mom. "I love you, Mom."
"I love you, Henry." She lies next to him and rubbed his head until he fell back to sleep.
Hope wakes up crying. Killian goes to Hope's room. "Hope, dada is here." He takes Hope from her crib and puts her on his chest. "Did the rainstorm wake you up too? Do not worry,the storm will stop soon." He sits with Hope on the rocking chair. Hope gripped her Daddy's shirt. "You are with Dada, little love. I do not like rainstorms too." He had an idea to cheer up his daughter, the song she came up for her, Daddy's little Hope paints the world with her magic wand,Daddy's little pirate breathes new life to the morning time for me, When I come home from work, Hope smiles with the dawn... Hope looks up at her Daddy smiling not crying anymore hearing her daddy sing to her. Killian was smiling at his little lass he was cheering her up. Hope babbles."You want me to sing again?" Hope moves around and coos. "Aye, I will sing again." He stands up and walked around the room. Daddy's little Hope paints the world with her magic wand,Daddy's little pirate breathes new life to the morning time for me, When I come home from work, Hope smiles with the dawn..." Emma hears Killian singing from ope's room and went to her daughter's room and smiles big. She was in awe seeing Killian singing to Hope walking around the room. She continued to watch at the doorway as Killian continued to sing to their daughter. Hope falls asleep. "I have no idea you can sing."
"Swan?"
"I heard you sing to our daughter who loves your singing voice." She looks at her sleeping daughter. She looks at her husband and smiles. "You are an amazing singer, Killian."
"Thank you, love. I created this song Hope Smiles, which Hope loves. I usually used the guitar but Hope wanted me to hold her."
Emma was impressed. "My husband can play the guitar?"
"Yes, I can. I love music. I think Hope loves music."
Emma smiles. "She takes after her Dada. I need to see you play the guitar."
"I will put on a performance just for my swan." Hope wakes up and moves around. "Little love? Did you want to hear Dada sing again?" Hope babbles.
"Killian, she wants you to show me the song you made for her."
Killian smiles at Emma who wants to hear him sing."Aye, I will get my guitar."
Emma takes Hope from Killian. He fetches his guitar. "Hope, your Dada is going to sing for us." Hope smiles. Thunder began to roll, making Hope upset. "Hope." She hugs her daughter and bounces her up and down. "You are okay...shh..shh..."
Killian hears Hope crying as he was entering the room and strums his guitar. "Daddy's little Hope paints the world with her magic wand, Daddy's little pirate breathes new life to the morning time for me, When I come home from work, Hope smiles with the dawn.."Hope stops crying and babbles. Emma was smiling seeing her pirate husband singing to their daughter. "Yes,Dada is putting on a show for us." She sits down on the rocking chair and set Hope on her lap to watch Killian perform. Hope smiles, and she radiates the glow around her halo,When she plays, Hope smiles in the ocean a summer day, Hope smiles, A new day, Hope smiles, Daddy's little Hope ties a ribbon around my heart, Daddy's little child waves goodbye to the ocean tide that sweeps me, She's a part of me, my little pirate princess, Hope smiles with the dawn, Hope smiles and she radiates the glow around her halo, When she plays, Hope smiles, On a summer day, Hope smiles, A new day, Hope smiles, When the days have gone grey, Nothing's wrong when Hope smiles."
Emma clapped Hope's hands. "Hope, say yay to Dada!" Hope babbles as her Mommy helped her clapped her hands. Killian sees Emma smiling so big and impressed. "My pirate is so talented!"
"Thank you, Emma." They kiss. Hope babbles. "Thank you, Hope."
"Mama."
Emma and Killian both smile down at Hope."You are with Mama, Hope." She kisses Hope on the head and hugs her daughter who gripped her Mommy's hand. "Aaa-ahh!"
"Dada is right here, little love. You are with your Mama." He kisses Hope on the cheek. "Emma, I am going to check on the lad." Killian goes to Henry's room as Emma was slowly rocking Hope back to sleep.
Later in the afternoon, the doorbell rings, Emma answers with Hope on her hip, it was August and Gepetto. "Hi,Pinocchio."
"Hi, Emma. I am here to play with Henry."
"Come in, Henry is upstairs." Hope babbles. "Hope, say hi to Pinocchio, Mommy's friend."
"Hi, Hope. Emma, she looks like you."
"She does look like me."
"I have a gift for her." He hands the gift bag to Emma.
Emma opens the gift which was a duckling made out of wood, she smiles,her old friend now child given her daughter a duckling made out of wood. "Pinocchio, Hope is going love this duckling."
"The duckling has wheels. I asked my Papa to add it so she can play with it."
"She is going to love playing with this." She hugs Pinnochio, she misses her old friend as an adult. Henry arrives from upstairs. "Hi, Pinocchio."
"Hi, Henry. I have your Mom a gift that I made for Hope."
"That is awesome. Do you want to play video games?"
"Yes!" The boys went to the living room.
"Emma, Hope is cute."
"Thank you, Gepetto. She takes after me but takes after Killian."
"Emma, it is so good to see you."
"It is so good to see you, Marco."
"How is Hope?"
"She had a stomach bug last week, she is feeling better. How is Pinnochio?"
"He is a good boy. He loves working with me in my shop. He is a good boy in school. He doesn't have any memories from when he was an adult, I asked him."
"I found out who she was, it was Tamara. She's the one with Owen who kidnapped Henry. I miss August."
"I do too. I still have his satchel and motorcycle. I have another chance to be Pinocchio's papa again without him leaving into another realm."
Henry sets up his Xbox. Emma smiles, her old friend is playing with her son. She heats up popcorn with melted milk duds and soda for them. She returns to the living room, seeing Henry teaching Pinocchio how to play use the controller. "Henry, Pinnochio, I have popcorn and sodas for you." She sets the snacks and drinks on the coffee table.
"Thank you, Mom."
"Thank you, Emma."
She hears Hope crying and goes upstairs to her daughter's room. "Hope, Mommy is here." She takes her daughter from her crib and pats her butt. "You need a diaper change." She changes Hope's diaper. Hope babbles. "Dada is working with Belle. Henry is downstairs playing with Pinocchio. He is Mommy's friend and Henry's friend." She takes her downstairs. Hope babbles. Pinocchio stops playing the game and goes to Emma, smiling. "Do you want to hold her?"
"Yes!" Pinnochio sits down on the couch, Emma sets Hope on his lap. Hope looks at Pinnochio making him smile. Henry takes a picture of Pinnochio holding his sister on his Mom's iPhone. Emma smiles, Pinnochio holding her daughter reminds her of how Pinnochio held her when she was a few hours old after they both traveled through the tree portal. She misses her adult friend August.
"Hope, you are cute." Hope grabs his red hat, making Emma and Hope laugh.
"Hope, give that back to Pinnochio, sweetie."
"She can hold it, Emma." Hope chews on the hat.
"Hope. You are being such a little pirate." Hope looks at her Mommy. "Just like your Daddy."
"Little sis, you swiped his hat off his head."
"Pinocchio, I am sorry about your hat. I am going to clean it up." She takes the hat from her daughter who began crying. Emma cleans the hat in the kitchen sink.
Henry holds his sister. "Hope, Mommy has to clean Pinnochio's hat."
Pinocchio gets Hope's new toy. "Hope, I have a toy for you."
"Did you hear that? Pinocchio has a toy for you." Pinocchio shows Hope the wooden duck. "Hope, you have a duckling toy." He shows the duckling to his sister. Hope looks at the toy and chews on it. "Pinocchio, she loves it."
Emma sees the two boys cheering Hope up. "Mama."
"Hope, you have a new duckling toy!" Hope babbles. She takes Hope from Henry.
"Mom, once Pinocchio showed her the toy she grabbed it right away."
"I have a feeling this is Hope's favorite new toy." Hope began crying. "I know, sweetie you are hungry. Henry, if you two need anything I will be upstairs with Hope." She takes Hope upstairs to her room and sat on her bed and breastfeeds Hope.
Killian arrives home from the library seeing Pinocchio and Henry. "Hi, lads. Can I join?"
"Yes, Dad!" Killian joined the boys playing video games.
Emma was upstairs in her room with Hope on her bed babbling. She hears Killian downstairs with the boys. "Hope, Dada is playing video games with Henry and Pinnochio." Hope gripped her duckling toy and moved her legs. "Yes, we are having our own playtime."
"Mama."
"That is right, Mama and Hope time."
After Gepetto picked up Pinnochio, Henry got thinking about the house where they brought Elsa and Anna. "Dad, I will be back."
"Son, where are you going?"
"I need to look for something?"
"It is almost dinner time."
"I just want to look at something, please."
"Lad, be home soon."
"Yes, Dad." Henry leaves the house. Killian cooks dinner.
Emma comes downstairs. "Killian, where is Henry?"
"He went out. He would not tell me what it is."
"I can find him.I have his iPhone on a tracking app."
"Swan?"
"Killian, our son found me when he ran away from home. He had a few attempts of running away after he brought me here. He does not know about the app."
"Aye, love. I will keep it a secret."
"Good, I will bring our son home." They kiss.
Emma leaves and drives her yellow bug. Killian hears Hope crying. He goes to his daughter and takes her from her crib. "Little pirate princess. Dada is here." He felt Hope's diaper, she needed a change. He changes Hope's diaper.
Henry goes to the house where they bring Elsa and Anna to the door to their kingdom. He has a feeling something in that house was pulling him. He went into the house. He looked around until he sees a library full of books that look exactly look like his. He opens one of them, which is blank. "Whoa!" He carried a few of them outside and sees his Mom. "Uh-oh."
"Kid, what are you doing here?"
"I got thinking when Pinnochio was over, I thought about this house."
"Can you show me?"
"Yes." Henry leads his Mom to the library. "All of these books look like my book but they are empty."
Emma looks at the book. "You got this idea when Pinnochio came over?"
"Yes, I got thinking of August. I suddenly remember the feeling to look around the house here."
Emma looks at the books. "They are exactly the same as your book."
"Yes, but they are empty."
"We have a new mystery on our hands."
"Maybe this is the author's house?"
"Maybe. Now, we have to go home, kid." Emma drove her son home and parks the car. "Next time, tell me or your Dad where you are going."
"Yes, Mom. I am sorry for not telling you or Dad." He hugs his Mom. They return inside seeing Killian dancing carrying Hope around the kitchen. Henry takes a video of his dad dancing with his sister on his iPhone. "I had no idea Hope has dancing time with her Daddy."
Killian turns around and sees his swan and son. "Emma?"
"You are dancing with Hope is so cute."
"Dancing is the only way to keep Hope from crying." Hope fusses. "Okay, little love. More dancing." Killian moves around.
"Mom, I think I need to find the author."
"I can help."
"What author?" Killian continues to dance.
"Killian, I can hold Hope so our son can tell you what he has found." Killian gives Hope to his Swan. Hope began crying.
"Dada is right here, little pirate princess." He gives his hook to Hope who chews on it. Henry shows his Dad what he had found. Emma smiles she can tell Hope has her hand around his hook. "I found these books that look like my storybook but they are empty." Killian is a great daddy to both of his children and a great husband she always ever wanted on her side.