The Stone Sensei

Third Person POV:

"This is a fucking mess."

Right now Y/n, Haku, and Zabuza returned home as they have one month before the final round. They now know who they are going to face off as it came more attention of who Y/n is going to face.

"Great, now brat is going to face off against that sand brat. The one who put that kid in a state where he can no longer be a ninja." Zabuza grumbled. Haku was more worried about Y/n then his match against Sasuke. He still need to train as it would be notice that Sasuke will be informed and he know that Sasuke would want to have a rematch.

"Zabuza..." Y/n mumbled, he never seen him like this. Normally he would grunt or have a serious face, now he still does have that facial expression but his tone was different. He understand why that Zabuza was acting like this. Because of Gaara's move, Lee might be unable to keep on his dream on becoming a shinobi.

"I'll be fine." Haku and Zabuza quickly turn to see Y/n was smiling at them. "While I'll be facing someone who's one of the strongest person I've face, I have some advantages. I know what he's capable of, and I know his weakness. He always relies on his sand, and his sand can't keep up with high speed moves. I get him away from the sand, then I can get him." Y/n explained.

Zabuza nodded as he smirked, causing Y/n to blush. Since he rarely see Zabuza without his mask, so it still take by surprise and now seeing his face he was blushing. 'His face is like a shark! So cool!' Y/n squealed in thought.

"Well, if anything we now know who are opponents. Now, the question to you two is this. What are you going to do now you know your opponent?" Zabuza ask his pupils and roommates. Haku and Y/n look at each other, thinking of a way to answer.

"I need to improve on my versatilities. There are times that I want to use my mirrors, but I know that Sasuke is planning on a counter move. That's why, I want you to train me Zabuza." Haku stated, Zabuza's eyes widen from the confront. However that made him smirk as he chuckled. 

"It seems that you got some balls. You have one hour." Zabuza said as Haku nodded as he was ready for training. "Brat...I can only teach you sword techniques. I don't know what your style is but we'll work on your sword." Y/n smiled as he just wave at them. "Ara ara, it's no problem. If anything I was going to ask you if you can teach me some sword moves. I need to work on my style and I think on working on swords tomorrow!" Y/n smiled.

Zabuza nodded, "If you need us, me and Haku will be at the closest training ground." Y/n nodded as he went to the door as he grabbed his sword. He decided to head out a little more as he wanted to give some alone time.

"Well, guess who's your sensei for the day~"

'...Oh no.'

They went to the training ground as Y/n pulled out his sword. He set it down as he was gonna let Chomei be his sensei for the time being. "Alright, what do I need to do?" Y/n ask, normally he would ask mentally but since there's nobody there he can ask freely.

"Give me 100 water jump rope skips!"

"100 water jump rope skip?!" Y/n said in shock. He can feel Chomei shaking his head 'yes' as he felt like he would die before he would even have a chance to challenge Gaara. He walk where the river is as he takes a deep breath. Channeling his chakra to his feet, he tries to do jump rope skip while standing on the water.

He could only do twenty jumps before he lost his balance and fell into the water. "Ack!" He quickly got himself out of the water as he was on the ground coughing hard. He decided to take off his hoodie because of it getting more wet then it is.