Part 4 ♡

You are walking down from the train station, on your way home from your office. You sigh as you check your phone looking at the amount of missed calls and voicemails coming from him. It has been days since you last saw him. You missed him too, but you were too ashamed to show yourself in front of him after what you've done. You accidentally confessed to him out of nowhere and what even worse is, you forced your kiss to him. AAAAAAA you scream to yourself as you slaps both of your cheeks hard making the other people at the station staring at you with a confuse look. There is a mother pulling her daughter closer to avoid you. You rubs you red cheeks as you huff your cheeks and lips forming a pout. You can't face him now. "I would rather dig my own grave rather than seeing him now." You mumble to yourself.

"Found you." You have never ever turned you head as quickly as this time. You can hear a snap from your neck. Ouch.  There he is landing his back on his bike behind you with a smirk on his face. God, why are you doing this to me? Am I not being nice in my life? Is this the punishment I deserve after what I've done?

Your brows knitted together, "How- how did you-" You point your finger to him, trembling as he walks towards you with hands in both of his pockets.

"I can hear your screaming from there. Why are you acting like you are seeing a ghost?"

You quickly turn your body and decided to run for your life, with your heels? Yes with your freaking heels. But before you are able to sprint away from him, you can feel his big hand holding you waist gently pulling you closer to him.

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry, please let me go!" You scream, trying to push away his grip from you.

A deep furrow ran across his forehead, gaze trailing down to you. "What the fuck are you saying?" He is damn confused now.

You place your suitcase on top of your face, in hoping to shield your bright red face from his stares. "I didn't mean to say that. Please forget everything I've said before."

"What- I'm glad you said that." He lets out chuckles as he pushes away your suitcase from your face. He rubs your red cheeks gently, "I'm sorry for hurting you before." You narrowed your brows at him. He pulls your face gently to his, "It's not like I hate you anything. It's just that I feel like I don't deserve anyone in my life." He sighs. "I love you too, but I still think of Emma sometimes and I'm sorry."

"I'll wait for you. You don't have to feel sorry. Take as long time you need." He freezes. You took a deep breath. "I mean after all I've been waiting for years already." You whisper as you look down at your feet while twiddling with your own fingers. He arched a brown in amusement and let out giggles as he stares at you.

"I know and I'm sorry." You can feel his fingers sliding down to your hair, gently tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ears. "But, you're indeed special to me and I can't bear to lose someone in my life again. You have been a wonderful girl to me ever since the time that I have known you." He continued as his intense gaze fixed on you. The you he now loves, the you who is always there for him and the you he promises himself to protect. "You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." You can feel the tears start to fall down on your warm cheeks. His arm is sneaking around you waist gently to hold you closer to him "That's my reply to your confession that night." His lips slowly curving up into a smile as his warm lips brushed your forehead, peppering it with kisses.

"I love you, Draken." You began to cry, you sob muffled in his chest.

"I know."

"But, I love- I love you so much."

He lands his forehead to yours and gently wipes away your tears with his fingers. "I know. I love you too."